Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#51RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 7:33:01 AM
No, no, you didn't use the world entitled, dude.
Nor you mentioned that you didn't play any other DMC game.
#52gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 7:36:15 AM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
All day? LOL no

In your case? Apparently all day. You're on here every time I come to this board, no matter what time of day or night. It certainly appears that you pretty much live on this board.

Well maybe you should stop stalking me...last person that stalked me on GFAQs I got banned

You don't even register on my radar. If I was to stalk someone, it would be someone that isn't an egocentric troll (like you).

HellsController posted...
Implying pros wouldn't be flooding this board and Capcom/NT wouldn't be all smug and gloating about it if this game had sold.

Yeah, I do imply that. Without antis, this board would have slowly dropped off the top 10 as the initial post-release people left while the strong fans stuck around to discuss the game on an even-handed level. No boasting, no more then any other Gamefaqs board. This would be a much more "normal" message board without antis.

Pesmerga255 posted...
gamer seems to be under the impression that people physically come to this board and can't do anything else while they're looking at it.

So it's in its own tab? You realize that doesn't help your point, right? If the board has its own special place on your browser 24/7, then yeah you do actually spend all day on this board in some form or another.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#53Nisa20Posted 2/5/2013 7:34:37 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
>> Assuming pros aren't just as up their own ass as haters are.

You keep fighting the good fight, son.

Funny, I haven't seen a single pro thread doing a weekly face rubbing in the others side with a circle j*** with each other about how right their side is. Antis on the other hand can't go a week. Hell, they've never made it 3 days without a thread effectively stating "we were so right so suck it pros". So who's side is at fault? Any unbiased person can tell you, and it isn't the pros side.

FireMage7777 posted...
Sounds like you're jelly you're not an anti...we are pretty cool though

Why would I want to be an anti? Spending all day on a board for a game I hate to attack any person who talks good about the game and then revel in my ego with a big sausage fest with each other? Doesn't sound like a good time to me. I actually move the hell on when I don't like a game.

Implying pros wouldn't be flooding this board and Capcom/NT wouldn't be all smug and gloating about it if this game had sold.

Guess being the bigger person doesn't come to mind for many here.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#54DuuuDe14Posted 2/5/2013 7:35:47 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
So then what am I?

Teh DuuuDe.

Yes obviously, but I meant my stand on this game as I dont fit the description of an anti.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#55FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:35:51 AM
Watch that flaming gamerrandomnumbers...
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#56gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 7:37:51 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

I guess I'm a dragon. With a sharp tongue. Sorry for the flames, they just kind of come out whenever I breath. Like the Dragon God in Demon's Souls or something with how its breathing can kill you once you've downed it.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#57FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 7:38:37 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

I guess I'm a dragon. With a sharp tongue. Sorry for the flames, they just kind of come out whenever I breath. Like the Dragon God in Demon's Souls or something with how its breathing can kill you once you've downed it.

Cute reply, but heed the warning young one
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#58RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 7:39:57 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
So then what am I?

Teh DuuuDe.

Yes obviously, but I meant my stand on this game as I dont fit the description of an anti.

"Some" dude, then.
#59KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 7:42:16 AM

Yeah, I do imply that. Without antis, this board would have slowly dropped off the top 10 as the initial post-release people left while the strong fans stuck around to discuss the game on an even-handed level. No boasting, no more then any other Gamefaqs board. This would be a much more "normal" message board without antis.

sue us.
#60Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 2/5/2013 7:44:22 AM(edited)

No offense, but your response didn't actually address what he stated. Your tangent about what the board would be like without antis has nothing to do with what he said you were implying. What he said boils down to "You're acting like if the game would have sold, the pros wouldn't be in the gloating position."

Your answer was "Yes, exactly, if the antis weren't here, the board wouldn't be popular, and the game would be discussed by people in a civil fashion."

Why would you answer with that? His statement never brought up the idea that the antis wouldn't be around.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."