Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#61gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 6:46:47 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...

Yeah, I do imply that. Without antis, this board would have slowly dropped off the top 10 as the initial post-release people left while the strong fans stuck around to discuss the game on an even-handed level. No boasting, no more then any other Gamefaqs board. This would be a much more "normal" message board without antis.

sue us.

Oh, very witty retort. I think that's right behind "bite me" in terms of cleverness.

Hiryuu_Tsurugi posted...
Why would you answer with that? His statement never brought up the idea that the antis wouldn't be around.

Antis already rule the board and are the majority on this board, and they still gloat like this even when it's just preaching to the choir. So yeah, antis probably would keep this up without pros, unlike how pros would act without antis.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#62Rising_shadowPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:45 AM
Pfft, yeah, like pigs would turn vegetarian if they weren't fed slop.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#63SlaynPosted 2/5/2013 6:50:29 AM
I don't understand why there is not a link to show how this game failed... because so far it just looks like you're spouting BS.

Not saying the game did well, but where is the "proof"...
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#64KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 6:50:31 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Yeah, I do imply that. Without antis, this board would have slowly dropped off the top 10 as the initial post-release people left while the strong fans stuck around to discuss the game on an even-handed level. No boasting, no more then any other Gamefaqs board. This would be a much more "normal" message board without antis.

sue us.

Oh, very witty retort. I think that's right behind "bite me" in terms of cleverness.

clever stance requires clever answer. You got answer corresponding with your intelligence.
#65Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 6:52:02 AM
Slayn posted...
I don't understand why there is not a link to show how this game failed... because so far it just looks like you're spouting BS.

Not saying the game did well, but where is the "proof"...

Capcom has dropped their sales estimate twice for this game. It went from 5,000,000 to 2,000,000 and then to 1,200,000. I think that says enough.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#66gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 6:52:51 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Kyrylo posted...

sue us.

clever stance requires clever answer. You got answer corresponding with your intelligence.

Obviously not. I make a fully reasoned post, you come back with the equivalent of "your mother". That's not corresponding anything to me.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#67Hash062Posted 2/5/2013 6:53:17 AM
Everyone hated this since the first trailer and it only got worse. Only handful of people who "liked" this were trolls, or people who get a kick out of going against the majority, feeling "special".
#68SiLVeR_420Posted 2/5/2013 6:54:00 AM
Kyrylo posted...

sue us.

Hiryuu_Tsurugi posted...
Why would you answer with that? His statement never brought up the idea that the antis wouldn't be around.

Antis already rule the board and are the majority on this board, and they still gloat like this even when it's just preaching to the choir. So yeah, antis probably would keep this up without pros, unlike how pros would act without antis.

What's stoping you from just going to the 360 board? Where pros are basically the only thing there?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#69FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 6:54:59 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Kyrylo posted...

sue us.

Obviously not. I make a fully reasoned post, you come back with the equivalent of "your mother". That's not corresponding anything to me.

Fully reasoned=\=long. You made a long post, not a well reasoned one. Pls obtane cloo
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#70gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 6:55:38 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
What's stoping you from just going to the 360 board? Where pros are basically the only thing there?

Who says I don't visit the 360 board? And there are a few antis over there, they're just in low enough numbers to not rule it with an iron fist.
---