Werent the "HATERZ" supposed to be a small vocal minority?

#71Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 7:58:43 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
What's stoping you from just going to the 360 board? Where pros are basically the only thing there?

Who says I don't visit the 360 board? And there are a few antis over there, they're just in low enough numbers to not rule it with an iron fist.

"rule it with an iron fist".

LOL
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#72KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 8:00:26 AM

Obviously not. I make a fully reasoned post, you come back with the equivalent of "your mother". That's not corresponding anything to me.

reasonable post: WAAAH YOU RUINED THIS BOARD, GO AWAY YOU'RE BAD....DAT reason.
#73TheRMisterDerpPosted 2/5/2013 8:01:20 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
I still vaguely remember how one pro claimed that "the hundred of haters on gamefaqs aren't gonna do s***, this game is gonna sell multi-millions worldwide." ROFL.

I guess not doing "S***" is what killed this terrible game
---
"Deathclaws are easy" - Me
"Smell that air, couldn't ya just drink it like booze?! Yeahahahah!" - Oliver Swanick, Fallout NV
#74gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 8:03:15 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
What's stoping you from just going to the 360 board? Where pros are basically the only thing there?

Who says I don't visit the 360 board? And there are a few antis over there, they're just in low enough numbers to not rule it with an iron fist.

"rule it with an iron fist".

LOL

You know a better way to describe how the antis are with this board? Maybe "holding the board by the balls"? Would that metaphor work better?

Kyrylo posted...

Obviously not. I make a fully reasoned post, you come back with the equivalent of "your mother". That's not corresponding anything to me.

reasonable post: WAAAH YOU RUINED THIS BOARD, GO AWAY YOU'RE BAD....DAT reason.

Your impression of me needs work. A lot of work. Next time, at least make an attempt at actually mimicking me properly.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#75Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 8:04:29 AM
You know a better way to describe how the antis are with this board? Maybe "holding the board by the balls"? Would that metaphor work better?

The antis have just as much right to post here as the pros do. If you can't handle that fact, you should just go to the 360 board permanently.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#76KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 8:05:11 AM

Your impression of me needs work. A lot of work. Next time, at least make an attempt at actually mimicking me properly.

I'm not attempting to mimic you. You're just complaining how this board ruined by antis...well. what can you do? sue us!!!
#77gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 8:08:54 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

The antis have just as much right to post here as the pros do. If you can't handle that fact, you should just go to the 360 board permanently.

Did I say you didn't have a right to post? Technically you can post whatever you want so long as it doesn't break the rules. But having the right to post here doesn't make staying on board for a game you hate just to complain every day look any better.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#78360pagesPosted 2/5/2013 8:11:05 AM
It wasn't the Fans that made it sell poorly, it was the fact that it was a Meh game with barely any hype. It failed to attract the casuals that it wanted, while splinting the fan base who actually did buy those games.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#79VaruneyPosted 2/5/2013 8:16:44 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I agree with Silver, gamer(insert ridiculous amount of numbers here). You need to lift your share of "maturity" that everyone on the xbox and pc boards seem to uphold. A facade , yes but still, it shall be keeping us entertained. It is a known fact that the people of those boards know more about their gaming devices than themselves, but let us not point that out.........oh wait.......
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#80gamer6879403333Posted 2/5/2013 8:18:05 AM
Varuney posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I agree with Silver, gamer(insert ridiculous amount of numbers here). You need to lift your share of "maturity" that everyone on the xbox and pc boards seem to uphold. A facade , yes but still, it shall be keeping us entertained. It is a known fact that the people of those boards know more about their gaming devices than themselves, but let us not point that out.........oh wait.......

Got to admit, I'm not sure about what point you're trying to make here.
---