DMC3 SE > DmC > DMC1 >>> DMC4 >>>>>>> DMC2

#21nightmare452Posted 2/5/2013 7:22:19 AM
Some people aren't looking for innovative combat, but for fun combat. THis is what was best for me about DmC. Personal choice. Seems most hardcore DMC fans like the series for the complex combat system, crazy combos, and badass character. If you never were a "hardcore" DMC fan by that definition, then DmC is a damn fine game and a ton of fun.

Thus, its not judged on nostalgia. Definition of "nostalgia": a wistful or excessively sentimental yearning for return to or of some past period or irrecoverable condition.
---
Every time I think all humans are crap ( God should have quit after the animals ) you see there are nice people. That calls for a drink.
#22RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 7:24:38 AM
If I wanted fun combat I'd just play DMC4 with debug and fight 2 Credos at once.

Credo is the most fun boss fight in the series, not the overall best, but the most fun to do.
#23KyryloPosted 2/5/2013 7:24:56 AM
nightmare452 posted...
Some people aren't looking for innovative combat, but for fun combat. THis is what was best for me about DmC. Personal choice. Seems most hardcore DMC fans like the series for the complex combat system, crazy combos, and badass character. If you never were a "hardcore" DMC fan by that definition, then DmC is a damn fine game and a ton of fun.

Thus, its not judged on nostalgia. Definition of "nostalgia": a wistful or excessively sentimental yearning for return to or of some past period or irrecoverable condition.

Dislike because of something and blind dislike are different things. It's not working like most pros are thinking.
#24Rising_shadowPosted 2/5/2013 7:28:09 AM
See, this is how funny pros are. They automatically dismiss any claims of this game being immensely flawed as nostalgia or people never having played it at all. Like those chaps denying how glitchy this is by comparing it to MGR's demo.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#25superbowl54Posted 2/5/2013 9:28:58 AM
I agree.

DmC is damn good, just not as good as DMC3, but better than any of the others in the series.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#26SasukefirePosted 2/5/2013 9:57:11 AM
DmC > DMC1
I'm out.
---
Looks like I'm getting closer.