DmC shipped 1 million copies...

#21Malus_X6Posted 2/5/2013 4:18:09 PM
Also, Capcom, you can't make games in order? How about next time, you make it 1, 2, 3, 4 instead of 3, 1, 4, 2.

Tell that to Nintendo when it comes to Zelda.

Man, got the Hyrule Historia yesterday and it messed with my brain a little bit.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#22SiLVeR_420Posted 2/5/2013 4:23:57 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Also, Capcom, you can't make games in order? How about next time, you make it 1, 2, 3, 4 instead of 3, 1, 4, 2.

Man, got the Hyrule Historia yesterday and it messed with my brain a little bit.

I liked that they translated the SS manga.

The Zelda timeline only exists because fans wanted an official one instead of just endless speculation.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#23Malus_X6Posted 2/5/2013 4:45:05 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

I liked that they translated the SS manga.

The Zelda timeline only exists because fans wanted an official one instead of just endless speculation.

With a few you can definitely tell when they took place, but it's a shocker to find out that some that have the same design styles take place in different spots. I can see the new one being the actual beginning, but the first and second games are at the end of a separate timeline? That's bonkers. Well, when you actually think about it, it isn't but still!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI