Is Ninja Theory/Tameem Cursed???

#31tehdudPosted 2/6/2013 2:07:26 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
RD_21 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Stop flooding TC.

Couldn't agree more.

This board is so pathetic I'm not even sure it's funny anymore.

Get over your stupid hate already good God you all sound like kids who got their favorite toy smash.

LOL! Your cries of agony are music to my ears. You tears are so sweet! CRY MOAR PROS! Your favourite game flopped! LOL!

Mmmm to be honest if there's one person who is crying it's the one from the antis group.

And you know what they say about assuming... so yeah you should really stop. I am not a pro I don't even have the game and I even said I was only mildly interested in it, but I don't have to be a pros to realize that you are acting like idiots flooding this board tapping yourself in the back hoping to make something fail.

lmao this guy looks so desperate
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#32RD_21Posted 2/6/2013 8:20:12 AM
tehdud posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
RD_21 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Stop flooding TC.

Couldn't agree more.

Get over your stupid hate already good God you all sound like kids who got their favorite toy smash.

LOL! Your cries of agony are music to my ears. You tears are so sweet! CRY MOAR PROS! Your favourite game flopped! LOL!

Mmmm to be honest if there's one person who is crying it's the one from the antis group.

And you know what they say about assuming... so yeah you should really stop. I am not a pro I don't even have the game and I even said I was only mildly interested in it, but I don't have to be a pros to realize that you are acting like idiots flooding this board tapping yourself in the back hoping to make something fail.

lmao this guy looks so desperate

Funny from my side of the fence you are the one who's looking desperate, I guess we can't really assume since I know I am clearly not desperate and you probably also feel the same way about yourself so...

How am I desperate when I have no stakes involved one way or the other, I just hate petulant child who kick and scream until we only hear them, so yeah please enlighten all of us how I look desperate too you lol, good luck.
#33KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 8:22:31 AM
RD_21 posted...

Funny from my side of the fence you are the one who's looking desperate, I guess we can't really assume since I know I am clearly not desperate and you probably also feel the same way about yourself so...

How am I desperate when I have no stakes involved one way or the other, I just hate petulant child who kick and scream until we only hear them, so yeah please enlighten all of us how I look desperate too you lol, good luck.

next time won't post spiteful monologues. IT'll help-
#34RD_21Posted 2/6/2013 8:22:58 AM
Qwesar23464 posted...
I think one of the big issues (and the most neutral reason I could come up with) is that whenever they hype a game, it's all about the story/visual style, and it glosses over gameplay. I still don't know what genre Enslaved is. And are you going to buy a game if you don't really know what it's like other than "purty colors!"?

I agree that it's not easy to qualify but it's an awesome game. The gameplay is serviceable enough and the story, characterization and character development is really good in Enslaved.

Even if I think about it I can't give it a genre, it's not really a fighting game, probably and adventure/platformer hybrid.
#35RD_21Posted 2/6/2013 8:28:41 AM
Kyrylo posted...
RD_21 posted...

Okay so we just need to accept that this board is overrun by people who can't let go. Let's be serious here, really serious do we need 30 topics about what Tameem just say or did or hate for lunch. How about people talk about the game instead of flooding the board. You can usually find 10 topics about Capcom lowering sales expecting, then someone post a topic thinking he is clever or funny because he thought of a new way to hate Tameem, it may be therapeutic for you, but it is getting ridiculous and I decided to call it.

I come to the board 3 times a day in my break so I don't even hang here all day and can realize just how stupid this board is, so I decided to call it, not my fault you guys can't take a long look in the mirror and realize you are acting like children.

The fact that I am calling you out as desperate or pathetic doesn't mean I am desperate so yeah still good luck on showing me how desperate I am, my cause may be (trying to make the board a better place), but I am not.
#36KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 8:30:41 AM
RD_21 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
RD_21 posted...

Okay so we just need to accept that this board is overrun by people who can't let go. Let's be serious here, really serious do we need 30 topics about what Tameem just say or did or hate for lunch. How about people talk about the game instead of flooding the board. You can usually find 10 topics about Capcom lowering sales expecting, then someone post a topic thinking he is clever or funny because he thought of a new way to hate Tameem, it may be therapeutic for you, but it is getting ridiculous and I decided to call it.

I come to the board 3 times a day in my break so I don't even hang here all day and can realize just how stupid this board is, so I decided to call it, not my fault you guys can't take a long look in the mirror and realize you are acting like children.

The fact that I am calling you out as desperate or pathetic doesn't mean I am desperate so yeah still good luck on showing me how desperate I am, my cause may be (trying to make the board a better place), but I am not.

sorry, I only read last sentence. If you stop trying to prove that you don't desperate more people will believe you.
#37RD_21Posted 2/6/2013 8:33:57 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
RD_21 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
RD_21 posted...

sorry, I only read last sentence. If you stop trying to prove that you don't desperate more people will believe you.

Sorry I'm just trying to discuss like an adult on an Internet message board I guess I should know better. No matter you only have 5 post in a whole board, if they are long it means you are more desperate then guys flooding the board. I will remember that for next time thanks......
#38shatterstarPosted 2/6/2013 8:39:08 AM
Kyrylo posted...
RD_21 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Stop flooding TC.

Couldn't agree more.

and yet you'Re still here, arguing with kids... lol.

Well he's probably here for the same reason you are Kyrylo. Waiting for Vergil's Downfall and Bloody Palace DLC. But he or she prefers not to complain while he or she waits. But would rather take the more mature adult route. Too bad it doesn't work for you mate.

Because it's just a videogame after all and not the end of the world. I wonder how you'll behave when you find out that pre-owned games won't work on next gen consoles.

@Kyrylo. You probably got all the achievements/Trophies on the first week of release didn't you?...lol.
#39SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 8:40:35 AM
shatterstar posted...
I wonder how you'll behave when you find out that pre-owned games won't work on next gen consoles.

Same way we reacted to DmC, no purchase.
#40KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 8:41:35 AM
SilentS89 posted...
shatterstar posted...
I wonder how you'll behave when you find out that pre-owned games won't work on next gen consoles.

Same way we reacted to DmC, no purchase.