Is Ninja Theory/Tameem Cursed???

#51KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:05 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Kyrylo posted...
let's see:
Tim Shaffer - makes good games, get bad sales.
Tameem - makes bad games, get bad sales. seems legitimate.

Anything Ninja Theory has done is better than Brutal Legend.

WHAT ?! Enslaved can't hold a candle to BL.
#52RD_21Posted 2/6/2013 10:48:23 AM
Kyrylo posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Kyrylo posted...
let's see:
Tim Shaffer - makes good games, get bad sales.
Tameem - makes bad games, get bad sales. seems legitimate.

Anything Ninja Theory has done is better than Brutal Legend.

WHAT ?! Enslaved can't hold a candle to BL.

To be honest I think Enslaved was way better than Brutal Legend. I loved the story in Brutal Legend but I was forcing myself to play the game to see the story because I was so tired of the RTS portion.

It may be because they really promoted the game as an heavy metal god of war esque game before even down to the demo, but I don't know. I wanted to be alone and fight, not have stages battle, but the story was really good/fun.
#53shatterstarPosted 2/6/2013 11:10:35 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
Do you need to use mate whenever you speak? You sound like a terrible stereotype of an Australian.

Lmfao!

It's funny how you assume what you see on TV and movies about Australians is a stereotype. When in fact, it's how we actually talk. Instead of saying your name constantly we say mate.

If you don't like it, I suggest you never visit.

Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...

@Kyrylo. You probably got all the achievements/Trophies on the first week of release didn't you?...lol.

sorry, I didn't bought this piece of crap. I wanted to rent it, but renting shop closed, so I just skipped it and played Anarchy Reigns and GoW saga instead.

Sure mate.

So instead, you troll forums based on this piece of crap you've never played...lol. You're a very intelligent human being. Obviously you have a lot of free time on your hands.

yes, I have. lol

I really don't see the humor in that. It's pretty sad really.

At least you've finally told the truth about something. But if I were you, I would spend my free time looking through the wanted ads instead of flaming a forum about videogames.