IT's funny how xbox...

#31FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 8:54:59 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...
Boards without tons of haters, on average, get less traffic then a peaceful board where people actually discuss the game instead of hating on it constantly.

About buying multiple copies, I'm not made of money.

Than sorry. We are not obliged to buy this game. So I don't get logic when somebody starts to complain how it doesn'T have enough support.

No, you're not obligated. Antis weren't obligated to campaign against the game to intentionally try to make it bomb either... Didn't stop them from doing it anyway.

Precisely, we just felt like it
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#32Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:00:00 AM
Jokerz_Wildcard posted...

I never referenced you.
If you read my original post you would see that I take to calling the "antis" you people.
99% of this board is made up of "antis", but then again this board is tiny in comparison to an actual community.
And even after this game "tanked" they refuse to leave.
What's up with that?

It's good time killer. Suggest better boards and I may move on. Tried MGR one...not working. It's just this board keeps constant updates .
#33Snipa_Wulf12Posted 2/5/2013 9:38:43 AM
Kyrylo posted...

I never referenced you.
If you read my original post you would see that I take to calling the "antis" you people.
99% of this board is made up of "antis", but then again this board is tiny in comparison to an actual community.
What's up with that?

It's good time killer. Suggest better boards and I may move on. Tried MGR one...not working. It's just this board keeps constant updates .

This.

I hate when people pull the why are you even here card. This board has many active users and a lot of different discussions going on. Theres also the fact that technically the DMC "debacle" is still going on as NT and Capcom still need to reveal what their next steps were in regards to the series.

If anything that's like asking why the pros are still here. Its not like this is a game with a multiplayer community, or an rpg. If they want answers for anything the wikis are there and there are FAQs in their respective sections.

Note; I'm not. actually asking this question but, rather, making a point.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#34Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:41:10 AM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I never referenced you.
What's up with that?

This.

I hate when people pull the why are you even here card. This board has many active users and a lot of different discussions going on. Theres also the fact that technically the DMC "debacle" is still going on as NT and Capcom still need to reveal what their next steps were in regards to the series.

If anything that's like asking why the pros are still here. Its not like this is a game with a multiplayer community, or an rpg. If they want answers for anything the wikis are there and there are FAQs in their respective sections.

Note; I'm not. actually asking this question but, rather, making a point.

yup^^.
I actually want to know latest news, because I care about franchise, despite my dislike toward game.
#35VaruneyPosted 2/5/2013 9:58:25 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Kyrylo posted...
To the TC:
You do know that Xbox is a dead system in Japan?
Its all about Sony over there, and besides, Japan is small anyway, not enough people to make an impact.

well, it dropped out of charts in UK to....so?

The UK is not as big as EU,
And EU doesn't even count some smaller countries.
I refuse to look at any sales until they are official, and they are from more than one source. I love how some people are like "Man this game is tanking, its number 500 on Amazon's best sellers list"
Well, that's only one website.
Also, its a HnS, it isn't meant to be a game that flies off the counters, silly capcom for believing that,
But also silly Antis for running a campaign against a videogame, really? Do something worth while.
And before anyone tries to pop-off, no I do not own this game nor do I wish to, I'm technically an Anti, but I refuse to take that name, you people are awful.

What campaign? I never expected it to sell so poor. when it was released I was playing games I like. I gave it 7.0 on META. And after that you accusing me in some desperate campaign?

I never referenced you.
What's up with that?

I believe it is because that this board is the most active. You see people regularly posting updates, lies most may be, but there are those that state the truth.
Besides we still care about the franchise(original, anyways) despite out hatred for this game.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*