What series will you be moving on to now since DMC/DmC series is dead?

#21Snipa_Wulf12Posted 2/5/2013 12:11:40 PM
People aren't allowed to hate kingdom hearts :p
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#22QCTeamkillPosted 2/5/2013 12:34:25 PM
MGR, Yaiba... both interesting spin-offs of actual series, but I don't want to set expectations too high for them.

Will enjoy GOW:A for sure, not a very technical button masher but Kratos is so fun to play.

Tomb Raider looks good. I'll pick up NFS:MW soon, after the most expected price drop.

Bottom of the list, I still have to get Darksiders 2, and will eventually give LOS2 and FF:LR a chance.

That's it, as far as series go.

I will probably pass over Bioshock, Crysis and Rainbow 6... maybe Splinter Cell...
#23DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:41:14 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
MGR, Yaiba... both interesting spin-offs of actual series, but I don't want to set expectations too high for them.

Will enjoy GOW:A for sure, not a very technical button masher but Kratos is so fun to play.

Tomb Raider looks good. I'll pick up NFS:MW soon, after the most expected price drop.

Bottom of the list, I still have to get Darksiders 2, and will eventually give LOS2 and FF:LR a chance.

That's it, as far as series go.

I will probably pass over Bioshock, Crysis and Rainbow 6... maybe Splinter Cell...

I'll be getting bioshock, LOS2 and tomb raider myself.

I felt darksiders 2 was a HUGE disappointment and I loved the first one too, shame.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.