some should tweet on tameem twitter

#1W_RDADPosted 2/5/2013 12:01:48 PM
we voted with our money, what do you wanna say now? you dont care about fans anymore, tammeem, we dnot care if your crappy studio gets shut down soon
#2DJ_0000Posted 2/5/2013 12:17:14 PM
Or...and this is a radical idea so stay with me...you could grow up.
#3Alastor6Posted 2/5/2013 12:18:00 PM
W_RDAD posted...
we voted with our money, what do you wanna say now? you dont care about fans anymore, tammeem, we dnot care if your crappy studio gets shut down soon

I've tweeted him a few times, but he hasn't been active for the past 3 weeks. I think he's run away with his tail between his legs..
---
Do you miss the old Dante? Get to twitter and find @BringBackKamiya
#4Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 12:18:42 PM
Alastor6 posted...
W_RDAD posted...

I've tweeted him a few times, but he hasn't been active for the past 3 weeks. I think he's run away with his tail between his legs..

He's too busy counting the money he got from his last ever paycheck in the gaming business.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5fallenangel2100Posted 2/5/2013 12:20:35 PM
We have NOT awoken
#6AlthebloodedgePosted 2/5/2013 12:44:05 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Alastor6 posted...
W_RDAD posted...

He's too busy counting the money he got from his last ever paycheck in the gaming business.

Next will be him grabbing a big lot of money and him smiling while giving the fans a middle finger laughing like a maniac to the weasel song by following the tune in laughs.
---
Official Waffle Ryebread of the PSASBR Board.