So you haters killed DmC and DMC... good job!?

#11Blackmarvel79Posted 2/5/2013 1:28:06 PM
Devil May Cry 4 killed Devil may Cry and the series. It doesnt matter how many copies of 4 sold the feedback was not in favor of the game. Hence the gamble on a reboot.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#12RetsuxDPosted 2/5/2013 1:28:52 PM
Yes, I'm sure the game with the most copies sold(unless you count DMC3 + SE) killed the franchise.
#13Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 1:29:00 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Devil May Cry 4 killed Devil may Cry and the series. It doesnt matter how many copies of 4 sold the feedback was not in favor of the game. Hence the gamble on a reboot.

That gamble didn't pay off for Crapcom.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#14SephirothDZXPosted 2/5/2013 1:29:36 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...

It's funny. If you look over at Metacritic, the scores for DmC and DMC4 are identical.
#15DJ_0000Posted 2/5/2013 1:32:16 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Yes, I'm sure the game with the most copies sold(unless you count DMC3 + SE) killed the franchise.

Until DMC4, DMC2 had the best sales figures. That game absolutely affected the series seeing as the next game sold considerably less and considerably slower.

Fact is, people who bought DMC4 bought half a game and that left a sour taste even though it had the best combat system yet.
#16SiLVeR_420Posted 2/5/2013 1:32:20 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
cyanide_suicide posted...
BlackSheepWalls posted...

NT is much better than the RE6 capcom team for sure!

You might be right, but even then, that's really not saying much.

DmC is playable and you should give it a chance. RE6 certainly was not. Man this was the 1st splitscreen game that wasn't even fun splitscreen, Lost Planet2 was a masterpiece compared to RE6

RE6 was unplayable? News to me.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#17BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:32:35 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

That gamble didn't pay off for Crapcom.

I kind of didn't like DMC4 it was so slow and annyoing at times. Backtracking and Dicegame+statue moving
#18nickizgr8Posted 2/5/2013 1:33:42 PM
Your either die as a good game or live long enough to see yourself become a crap game.
#19Blackmarvel79Posted 2/5/2013 1:33:50 PM
RetsuxD posted...

Sales dont matter. Fans got conned and bought Devil May Cry 4 for the Hype. I'll explain this easily for you to understand. Devil May Cry 4 and Devil may Cry are like Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2. Get hyped and buy the one the next come out and over 60 percent of the people who bought the previous one back away.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#20diablogamerPosted 2/5/2013 1:34:05 PM
Crapcom killed it themselves fans dont owe crapcom anything if they would have put a good product people would have bought it but they didnt and so it flopped.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein