So you haters killed DmC and DMC... good job!?

#111El_ZaggyPosted 2/5/2013 5:52:14 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
So since you all dedicated so much of your freetime in spreading hate about this game, you did kind of succeed in that.
The only problem I have is that there certainly will not be a DMC or DmC anytime soon. Aside from PG doing a decent H&S now and then, what is left in this genre?
I enjoyed DmC, it was not THAT great but It was good.

Do you really think that Capcom will make a DMC like they promised. Further after RE6 do you think they can even make a game that is fun?
NT is much better than the RE6 capcom team for sure!

Hate. I,m not hating the game. I tried to playing it. It was bad. So i put it off a little while. Retried 2 more times. It was still horrible. Everything about this game is horrible, bad, the art, the music, the gameplay, the story, the design.... Not liking a bad game is okay its not hate. Mot my fault if you like bad games. Not my fault if you have low expectation for the game you play. But i sure want more that a piece of crap for gaming...
#112chaos_sage0265Posted 2/5/2013 5:55:03 PM(edited)
Capcom made its bed. Now its dead reboot has to sleep in it.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#113reyray0709Posted 2/5/2013 6:02:05 PM(edited)
king_madden posted...
well a lot of people here do believe that if you dont give a company any money, then they will reward you with giving you the game you want as good as you wanted it.

Which is a completely ridiculous assumption for the people who hate this game to make.

Why would a company continue to put out something that doesn't sell?

Easy answer, they won't. DMC is done.
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#114BillysanPosted 2/5/2013 6:00:44 PM
I think this whole thing has been good for Capcom it proves consumers won't buy into whatever you shove in front of them.

Everyone was expecting fans to buy it regardless because of the name.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#115Zetta-Honey-BoyPosted 2/5/2013 6:03:54 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
So since you all dedicated so much of your freetime in spreading hate about this game, you did kind of succeed in that.
The only problem I have is that there certainly will not be a DMC or DmC anytime soon. Aside from PG doing a decent H&S now and then, what is left in this genre?
I enjoyed DmC, it was not THAT great but It was good.

Do you really think that Capcom will make a DMC like they promised. Further after RE6 do you think they can even make a game that is fun?
NT is much better than the RE6 capcom team for sure!

Devil May Cry didnt die.

it lives on in Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising. i hope capcom never makes another dmc game ever again. even if they carried on and made dmc5 as promised, i doubt it would be any good. capcom has lost their most creative and talented crew members a long time agao.
---
-choose death-
#116EliteGuard99Posted 2/5/2013 6:04:18 PM
Billysan posted...
I think this whole thing has been good for Capcom it proves consumers won't buy into whatever you shove in front of them.

Everyone was expecting fans to buy it regardless because of the name.

You mean like the dumb people who blindly buy any of the games Crapcom makes with the name "Street Fighter" in the title?
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#117Sir_SpecterPosted 2/5/2013 6:20:59 PM
Aww, TC, I'm flattered that you're giving me so much credit. You're really sweet and I appreciate the sentiment, but I think most of the credit goes to Ninja Theory. Thank you though.
#118ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/5/2013 6:30:57 PM
False, Capcom and NT killed DMC.
#119DuuuDe14Posted 2/5/2013 6:39:52 PM
Blame me all you want trolls. I am proud of what I have done. I didn't send death threats, I didn't metabomb or flame people. I simply told people about the terrible PR from NT, Capcoms blatant greed and the game's inferiority to the previous franchise.

Wanna cry or troll? Go to someone who gives a damn. Make a stand whenever something you don't like happens. If it is in your power to do so of course. Do NOT take whatever is given to you just because "it's all we're gonna get". You buckle down and fight till you achieve what you want.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#120ZeroX91Posted 2/5/2013 6:47:48 PM
ROW ROW!
FIGHT DA POWAH!
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA