So you haters killed DmC and DMC... good job!?

#141king_maddenPosted 2/6/2013 1:04:23 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
Billysan posted...
I think this whole thing has been good for Capcom it proves consumers won't buy into whatever you shove in front of them.

Everyone was expecting fans to buy it regardless because of the name.

You mean like the dumb people who blindly buy any of the games Crapcom makes with the name "Street Fighter" in the title?

maybe they just like the games?

I never understood why some people are so lost on the idea that there are people out there who like games they dont like or see value in.
#142SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 1:18:03 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Blame me all you want trolls. I am proud of what I have done. I didn't send death threats, I didn't metabomb or flame people. I simply told people about the terrible PR from NT, Capcoms blatant greed and the game's inferiority to the previous franchise.

Wanna cry or troll? Go to someone who gives a damn. Make a stand whenever something you don't like happens. If it is in your power to do so of course. Do NOT take whatever is given to you just because "it's all we're gonna get". You buckle down and fight till you achieve what you want.

I agree 100%, I would like to thank you DuuuDe for your contributions to our cause.
#143Muscle BusterPosted 2/6/2013 1:23:41 AM
king_madden posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...
Billysan posted...
I think this whole thing has been good for Capcom it proves consumers won't buy into whatever you shove in front of them.

Everyone was expecting fans to buy it regardless because of the name.

You mean like the dumb people who blindly buy any of the games Crapcom makes with the name "Street Fighter" in the title?

maybe they just like the games?

I never understood why some people are so lost on the idea that there are people out there who like games they dont like or see value in.

People seem lost on the idea that there are those who don't like the games they do or see value in.

Isn't that odd?
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#144king_maddenPosted 2/6/2013 1:26:10 AM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we miss the entire point.

well done, goodnight everybody!
#145TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/6/2013 1:31:53 AM
Who cares if they leave the series on hold for 5 years? The formula is so basic that it needs larger gaps in the middle. I love DMC, but I don't want one every year or two.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo