So you haters killed DmC and DMC... good job!?

#61shatterstarPosted 2/5/2013 3:04:15 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
So since you all dedicated so much of your freetime in spreading hate about this game, you did kind of succeed in that.
The only problem I have is that there certainly will not be a DMC or DmC anytime soon. Aside from PG doing a decent H&S now and then, what is left in this genre?
I enjoyed DmC, it was not THAT great but It was good.

Do you really think that Capcom will make a DMC like they promised. Further after RE6 do you think they can even make a game that is fun?
NT is much better than the RE6 capcom team for sure!

I find it pretty damn funny to me.

The fans expected a DMC5 out of this but what they've managed to accomplish was the termination of the franchise...lol.

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

How in hell are you going to expect something from a company that doesn't....

#1: Listen to fans in the first place.

#2: Doesn't give into fans demands either

But you still buy their games anyway.

Also by calling them names and attacking them, you expect them to reward you with a DMC5...lol.

Once again...stupid is as stupid does.

So now all we're left with from this genre is what mediocre ass game PG manages to push out.

But here's the thing....

They've probably signed a 4 or 5 game deal with Nintendo. So if you don't own an inferior poorly selling console. You won't get to experience these 4 or 5 games from PG.

Here's hoping that MGR performs well so that Kojima Productions signs them up for a 4 or 5 MGR contract deal. Because as of right now, they're very few games coming out for this genre. Which makes this genre, a dying breed.
#62Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 3:10:11 PM
shatterstar posted...
BlackSheepWalls posted...
So since you all dedicated so much of your freetime in spreading hate about this game, you did kind of succeed in that.
The only problem I have is that there certainly will not be a DMC or DmC anytime soon. Aside from PG doing a decent H&S now and then, what is left in this genre?
I enjoyed DmC, it was not THAT great but It was good.

Do you really think that Capcom will make a DMC like they promised. Further after RE6 do you think they can even make a game that is fun?
NT is much better than the RE6 capcom team for sure!

I find it pretty damn funny to me.

The fans expected a DMC5 out of this but what they've managed to accomplish was the termination of the franchise...lol.

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

How in hell are you going to expect something from a company that doesn't....

#1: Listen to fans in the first place.

#2: Doesn't give into fans demands either

But you still buy their games anyway.

Also by calling them names and attacking them, you expect them to reward you with a DMC5...lol.

Once again...stupid is as stupid does.

So now all we're left with from this genre is what mediocre ass game PG manages to push out.

But here's the thing....

They've probably signed a 4 or 5 game deal with Nintendo. So if you don't own an inferior poorly selling console. You won't get to experience these 4 or 5 games from PG.

Here's hoping that MGR performs well so that Kojima Productions signs them up for a 4 or 5 MGR contract deal. Because as of right now, they're very few games coming out for this genre. Which makes this genre, a dying breed.

Capcom doesn't listen to fans? How come we are getting that UMVC 3 update? hmmm
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#63Sephivengeance9Posted 2/5/2013 3:10:12 PM
lol, yes, it's ALL the fault of the fans of the things that made them take up the series in the first place. You know, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that people just weren't interested in the game. Nooooo that would actually require thinking logically and admitting that the game you're trying so hard to endorse just isn't the multi-million seller you've very clearly deluded yourselves into thinking it is.

lol, the "pros" are just as pathetic as the "antis" they continually bash, ahh, these are the reasons I keep coming back to this board, it makes any day a good day.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#64_Uwye_Posted 2/5/2013 3:12:41 PM(edited)
shatterstar posted...

Even if it was they aren't losing anything if DmC wasn't what they wanted. So? Should they feel bad for losing something they had already lost?
#65Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 3:12:16 PM

Please elaborate.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#66Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 3:12:22 PM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
lol, yes, it's ALL the fault of the fans of the things that made them take up the series in the first place. You know, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that people just weren't interested in the game. Nooooo that would actually require thinking logically and admitting that the game you're trying so hard to endorse just isn't the multi-million seller you've very clearly deluded yourselves into thinking it is.

lol, the "pros" are just as pathetic as the "antis" they continually bash, ahh, these are the reasons I keep coming back to this board, it makes any day a good day.

At least you have a reason to come back on this board. Half of the people (Pes, FireMage etc) just come here to say negative stuff because they don't have much to do with their life.
---
#67Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 3:15:02 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

There is no point of discussing it to you. I doubt you understand some of the things that need nerf etc..
---
#68Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 3:16:56 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

There is no point of discussing it to you. I doubt you understand some of the things that need nerf etc..

Try me.

Also, give me some proof that this update is even happening.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#69JPshakePosted 2/5/2013 3:18:44 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

Elaborate? Don't be lazy, a simple google search would tell you all that you need to know >.>
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#70Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 3:20:20 PM
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

Elaborate? Don't be lazy, a simple google search would tell you all that you need to know >.>

---