So you haters killed DmC and DMC... good job!?

#71Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 4:21:26 PM
Thunder097 posted...
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Capcom doesn't listen to fans? How come we are getting that UMVC 3 update? hmmm

Please elaborate.

Elaborate? Don't be lazy, a simple google search would tell you all that you need to know >.>

Google came up with nothing.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#72Psychochild27Posted 2/5/2013 4:26:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#73JPshakePosted 2/5/2013 4:26:04 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

Elaborate? Don't be lazy, a simple google search would tell you all that you need to know >.>

I just googled and guess what, I got a bunch of sources of confirmed updates. Maybe if you stopped wasting energy posting here you could do a more thorough search.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#74Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 4:26:33 PM
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

I just googled and guess what, I got a bunch of sources of confirmed updates. Maybe if you stopped wasting energy posting here you could do a more thorough search.

Post one of them.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#75Psychochild27Posted 2/5/2013 4:26:39 PM
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29522767/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-new-update-2013

YEEEEEAH.
#76VaruneyPosted 2/5/2013 4:28:38 PM
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
JPshake posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Please elaborate.

What did you search for, exactly? It didn't appear of MY google. =/
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#77JPshakePosted 2/5/2013 4:29:58 PM(edited)
Post one of them.

Nah stop wasting time here replying to me and learn to google search merga.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#78mahroflcopterPosted 2/5/2013 4:29:18 PM
I've said it before: The video game industry is not a goddamn charity. We aren't obligated to buy anything that doesn't interest us. Obviously DmC failed to garner the interest of the "casual" market like Capcom was hoping it would. Not our fault . Hell, fans were supposed to just be "The vocal minority". How have we gone from "The vocal minority" to a majority?

I rented the game, I beat the game, I found the game to be an absolute drag to replay and thus haven't bought it. I am in no way obligated to buy a piece of entertainment that I didn't particularly enjoy.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#79FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 4:30:49 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Sephivengeance9 posted...
lol, yes, it's ALL the fault of the fans of the things that made them take up the series in the first place. You know, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that people just weren't interested in the game. Nooooo that would actually require thinking logically and admitting that the game you're trying so hard to endorse just isn't the multi-million seller you've very clearly deluded yourselves into thinking it is.

lol, the "pros" are just as pathetic as the "antis" they continually bash, ahh, these are the reasons I keep coming back to this board, it makes any day a good day.

At least you have a reason to come back on this board. Half of the people (Pes, FireMage etc) just come here to say negative stuff because they don't have much to do with their life.

I heard my name, have you got something to say? Also, I guarantee you pros are on here more. In fact pros troll more, start more flamebait topics, and are the cancer of this board...
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#80Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 4:40:23 PM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Sephivengeance9 posted...
lol, yes, it's ALL the fault of the fans of the things that made them take up the series in the first place. You know, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that people just weren't interested in the game. Nooooo that would actually require thinking logically and admitting that the game you're trying so hard to endorse just isn't the multi-million seller you've very clearly deluded yourselves into thinking it is.

lol, the "pros" are just as pathetic as the "antis" they continually bash, ahh, these are the reasons I keep coming back to this board, it makes any day a good day.

At least you have a reason to come back on this board. Half of the people (Pes, FireMage etc) just come here to say negative stuff because they don't have much to do with their life.

I heard my name, have you got something to say? Also, I guarantee you pros are on here more. In fact pros troll more, start more flamebait topics, and are the cancer of this board...

Do the pros send death treat to ninja theory workers and hope that they closed down so they don't have money to feed their family? You guys want DMC 5 but didn't your mothers ever told you that " If you want something ask nicely"??
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!