So you haters killed DmC and DMC... good job!?

#81JPshakePosted 2/5/2013 4:38:59 PM
http://www.capcomunity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29522767/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-new-update-2013

YEEEEEAH.

I'm guessing you and the other two here dont visit the UMvC3 board? Honestly i don't even play the game anymore and I knew about this update long ago.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#82_Uwye_Posted 2/5/2013 4:39:56 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Do the pros send death treat to ninja theory workers and hope that they closed down so they don't have money to feed their family. You guys want DMC 5 but didn't your mothers ever told you that " If you want something ask nicely"??

It wouldn't have worked.

And you can't be serious
#83Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 4:42:56 PM
JPshake posted...
http://www.capcomunity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29522767/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-new-update-2013

YEEEEEAH.

I'm guessing you and the other two here dont visit the UMvC3 board? Honestly i don't even play the game anymore and I knew about this update long ago.

Searching the word "update" on each of the UMvC3 boards yielded no confirmaton.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#845hadowsPosted 2/5/2013 4:44:02 PM
Tameem Killed DMC, we just took justice by our hands and killed DmC.

Take that Tameem.
---
Ill add something here later....
#85Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 4:45:06 PM
_Uwye_ posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Do the pros send death treat to ninja theory workers and hope that they closed down so they don't have money to feed their family. You guys want DMC 5 but didn't your mothers ever told you that " If you want something ask nicely"??

It wouldn't have worked.

And you can't be serious

So it would be better harassing/threaten the workers to get DMC 5

oook
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#86FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 4:46:39 PM
Thunder097 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Sephivengeance9 posted...
lol, yes, it's ALL the fault of the fans of the things that made them take up the series in the first place. You know, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that people just weren't interested in the game. Nooooo that would actually require thinking logically and admitting that the game you're trying so hard to endorse just isn't the multi-million seller you've very clearly deluded yourselves into thinking it is.

lol, the "pros" are just as pathetic as the "antis" they continually bash, ahh, these are the reasons I keep coming back to this board, it makes any day a good day.

At least you have a reason to come back on this board. Half of the people (Pes, FireMage etc) just come here to say negative stuff because they don't have much to do with their life.

I heard my name, have you got something to say? Also, I guarantee you pros are on here more. In fact pros troll more, start more flamebait topics, and are the cancer of this board...

Do the pros send death treat to ninja theory workers and hope that they closed down so they don't have money to feed their family? You guys want DMC 5 but didn't your mothers ever told you that " If you want something ask nicely"??

Makes a serious point, rebuttal is a trolling attempt. Cute. I love that no one really proves anything about death threats, which aren't real unless they are MEANT. And no, most people don't want NT full up gone, just the trolls. We want Tameem fired, big difference. Also we asked multiple times for a DMC5...but Capcom is kind of a dick
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#87JPshakePosted 2/5/2013 4:50:31 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
JPshake posted...

YEEEEEAH.

Searching the word "update" on each of the UMvC3 boards yielded no confirmaton.

If you've played the game enough or followed the FGC slightly you would know about the "update". So tough luck i guess, go to the UMvC3 board and ask for the link there.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#88Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 4:51:00 PM
@FireMage see what I mean! You wanted Tameem fire which mean no money and can't support family. Its the same thing as being homeless because you didn't have pencil in school.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#89FireMage7777Posted 2/5/2013 4:53:15 PM
Thunder097 posted...
@FireMage see what I mean! You wanted Tameem fire which mean no money and can't support family. Its the same thing as being homeless because you didn't have pencil in school.

And? He did a bad job, people that do bad jobs should be fired. End of story, next f***ing case
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#90megaultrarice34Posted 2/5/2013 4:54:36 PM
Thunder097 posted...
@FireMage see what I mean! You wanted Tameem fired which means no money and can't support family. It's the same thing as being homeless because you didn't have a pencil in school.

fix'd because I have a pencil
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket