So you haters killed DmC and DMC... good job!?

#91Rising_shadowPosted 2/5/2013 4:55:09 PM
Sure sounds Borat in here.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#92StrelokPosted 2/5/2013 4:57:21 PM
He didn't do just a bad job, he did a bad job AND did terrible PR. I think that Tam Tam and his arrogance alone is enough for a good 100.000 units *NOT* sold. (Pure speculation, got nothing to build it on)
People tend not to want to buy from ass-hats.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#93SiLVeR_420Posted 2/5/2013 4:59:45 PM
Thunder097 posted...
@FireMage see what I mean! You wanted Tameem fire which mean no money and can't support family. Its the same thing as being homeless because you didn't have pencil in school.

I thought Tamtam got paid already though.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#94Thunder097Posted 2/5/2013 5:01:08 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
@FireMage see what I mean! You wanted Tameem fire which mean no money and can't support family. Its the same thing as being homeless because you didn't have pencil in school.

I thought Tamtam got paid already though.

When did I say that? and why are you calling him TamTam that sound kindy freaky if you ask me.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#95FleishhacherPosted 2/5/2013 5:09:14 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
So since you all dedicated so much of your freetime in spreading hate about this game, you did kind of succeed in that.
The only problem I have is that there certainly will not be a DMC or DmC anytime soon. Aside from PG doing a decent H&S now and then, what is left in this genre?
I enjoyed DmC, it was not THAT great but It was good.

Do you really think that Capcom will make a DMC like they promised. Further after RE6 do you think they can even make a game that is fun?
NT is much better than the RE6 capcom team for sure!

Devil May Cry fans didn't do anything except, you know, not buy the game.

It's not like casual fans hurt it since the critical press kept giving it raving reviews. It's not like there was some mass boycott of it. People just don't freaking like it.

DEAL.
#96reyray0709Posted 2/5/2013 5:15:36 PM
When a Capcom game doesn't sell, Capcom (Japanese division) usually comes to the assumption that people don't want anymore of that franchise, so they stop making them.

Examples: Street Fighter for 7 years, Megaman now.

I don't blame Capcom, I blame the communities. Support your games.

Ninja Theory didn't kill DMC, the fanboys did.
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#97Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 5:16:47 PM
reyray0709 posted...
When a Capcom game doesn't sell, Capcom (Japanese division) usually comes to the assumption that people don't want anymore of that franchise, so they stop making them.

Examples: Street Fighter for 7 years, Megaman now.

Ninja Theory didn't kill DMC, the fanboys did.

2.7 million+ people bought DMC4 and this is how they repay us?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#98Rising_shadowPosted 2/5/2013 5:17:30 PM
Laughable assumption. We're not plopping down 60 bucks for a game they want to replace our better franchise with. We're not sheep nor are we obligated to support the terrible habits of multi million dollar corporations.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#99EliteGuard99Posted 2/5/2013 5:18:17 PM
sure the series needed creativity after what went down in DMC 4, but it's not our fault Crapcom is to lazy to hire hard-working creative staff in their own department.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#100Psychochild27Posted 2/5/2013 5:18:38 PM

No.