Tip for DmC players.

#1SHMYazooPosted 2/5/2013 3:24:35 PM
Press L3 to cycle ranged targets. Even though there's no lock on, it's no different, if your weapon is firing on someone you didn't intend to (like if there's one enemy on the same direction as another), press L3 until you reach your target.

Inb4antiswithnothingtodohijackingthethread

"muh lock on was so precise in DMC4, I never had to change my targets with L3 because it locked on a different enemy than I intended. I miss you DMC4 :(

K thx bye.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 3:26:49 PM
My hate for you surpasses Sasukes hate for the destruction of Konoha, Yazoo. D( '-'_'-')D
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:37:18 PM
Green_Puff posted...
My hate for you surpasses Sasukes hate for the destruction of Konoha, Yazoo. D( '-'_'-')D

I don't know who these people are, I don't watch animes, sorry.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#4megaultrarice34Posted 2/5/2013 3:40:28 PM
The flavor of the free pudding they gave me today was vanilla. I like vanilla pudding.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#5Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 3:40:54 PM
The flavor of the free pudding they gave me today was vanilla. I like vanilla pudding.

TREASON!
---
You will not forget this devils power!