The ending was horrible.

#81Kira0987Posted 2/7/2013 12:59:35 PM
I agree. It makes Dante look like a simpleton who can't see the big picture. Human's need structure or they will fall apart. And considering Nephelim are basically gods compared to humans, it follows with any religion that they would rule. On top of ALLLLL that, Vergil offered to not only share power, but protect and treat humans with respect.

Did no one from the point of editing this "script" to voice acting it stop and say, "Wait a minute Tameem, this makes no damn sense!"?
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#82Malus_X6Posted 2/7/2013 2:10:31 PM
I agree. It makes Dante look like a simpleton who can't see the big picture. Human's need structure or they will fall apart. And considering Nephelim are basically gods compared to humans, it follows with any religion that they would rule. On top of ALLLLL that, Vergil offered to not only share power, but protect and treat humans with respect.

Did no one from the point of editing this "script" to voice acting it stop and say, "Wait a minute Tameem, this makes no damn sense!"?

They were all s***-scared he'd fire or kill them if they spoke up.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#83Kira0987Posted 2/7/2013 4:35:27 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Never once throughout the entire story did they allude to anything like that....
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#84Malus_X6Posted 2/7/2013 4:48:57 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Never once throughout the entire story did they allude to anything like that....

I was talking about Tameem's co-workers.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI