Which had better graphics? DMC4 or DmC?

#1HellsControllerPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:30 PM
Which had better graphics? DMC4 or DmC? - Results (202 votes)
DMC4 had the better graphics overall
54.95% (111 votes)
DmC had the better graphics overall
26.24% (53 votes)
DmC has better cutscene graphics than DMC4, but not enviroment
3.47% (7 votes)
DMC4 has better cutscene graphics than DmC, but not environment
7.92% (16 votes)
DMC4 has the better graphics when it comes to environments, but not cutscenes.
2.48% (5 votes)
DmC has the better graphics when it comes to environments, but not cutscenes.
4.95% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
First and foremost, yes I do dislike this game. But believe it or not this isn't a troll topic. Almost all of the reviews praise this games graphics. I've seen the graphics of DmC(hell I actually watched every single cutscene on youtube at one point) and I don't see why they all keep saying this.

Personally, when it comes to cutscenes DMC4 has much better graphics than this game. Yeah I know, I state outright I dislike the game and then vote for DMC4, but at least I tell it like it is.

So now, let's decide this. This poll isn't at all about which game you like better. It's not about the story or the characters. This poll is literally open to everyone simply because to vote and form an opiion on this, you don't need to buy or even play the game. Just from your own sense of sight, whether it be through youtube or pictures of the game, which one has the better graphics.

This applies to cutscenes for the most part. When it comes to technical terms I am pretty much lost. So do you think that maybe DMC4 has better cutscene graphics but DmC is better when it comes to environments?
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#2Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 6:49:32 PM
I liked DMC4 graphics better.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3BillysanPosted 2/5/2013 6:50:11 PM
DMC4.

Candy coated hand holding just doesn't wow me.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#4Psychochild27Posted 2/5/2013 6:50:25 PM
Talking strictly console releases? DMC4 by miles.
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 2/5/2013 6:52:35 PM
DMC4.
Its also a plus that DMC4 dosent do that annoying bloom effect that DmC does to hide the ugly textures.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6maniakiddPosted 2/5/2013 6:53:55 PM
DmC's club-like level on mission 13 was definitely the most memorable one, but that's all i could think of that's memorable. DMC4 overall looks much better to me. Love the forest and snow sections in the game.
---
Casuals may Cry...
#7ZeroX91Posted 2/5/2013 6:54:18 PM
If it weren't for the annoying ass bloom, DmCs graphics would have been on par.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#8Malus_X6Posted 2/5/2013 6:54:41 PM
DMC 4, hands-down.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#9syctheweilderPosted 2/5/2013 6:56:24 PM(edited)
DmC had better shaders and lighting by a substantial margin, such are the benefits of being a more recent release, one made with the unreal engine to boot.

DMC4 has a more appealing palette, and the image is much clearer and crisp.
#10megaultrarice34Posted 2/5/2013 6:56:17 PM
DMC 4 definitely has better cutscenes. Just look at that Dante vs Nero intro fight.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket