Ya know, the original DMC series was never really that good in the first place

#41KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/5/2013 9:27:23 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
No, the burden of proof is on you. You explain why Kratos is more compelling since I asked you to explain why he is, don't turn it around like I brought it up.

Well, despite his rage, we can immediately sympathize with his struggle because we all know what it's like to lose someone we love. That and with the Gods screwing with him each game, it's easy to root for him even though he does questionable things.

Dante is an avatar to do cool things, his personality is never consistent and he's basically a walking joke.

While I disagree with you (especially since you dumbed down Dante to make Kratos look better), at least you gave me an actual response.

I don't really get the trolls recently. They just show up, call everyone else a troll, make a stupid topic, then leave.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#42shatterstarPosted 2/5/2013 9:31:11 PM
yamas11 posted...
DMC1 = Created due to a glitch in Onimisha and the game is only mediocre overall.
DMC2 = Horrible game, too easy and boring.
DMC3 = Best of the series, but all of the reusing stages and bosses near the end was bad.
DMC4 = Best gameplay, but worst stages, along with even more recycling of stages and bosses.

The original DMC series overall is just an ok series.

I agree. Those games were decent for their time. But they're crap compared to the current gen.

DmC was the best DMC game that I've ever played.
#43DrunkBeardGuyPosted 2/5/2013 9:36:02 PM(edited)
Well maybe I worded it wrong, Dante is consistent, but he's never serious. He's less of a real character and more like the avatar to be badass. Which I guess is what some people dislike about him. I like both Dante and Kratos, don't know why we have to choose
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#44KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/5/2013 9:37:02 PM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
Well maybe I worded it wrong, Dante is consistent, but he's never serious. He's less of a real character and more like the avatar to be badass. Which I guess is what some people dislike about him. I like both Dante and Kratos, don't know why we have to choose

While I'm not the biggest fan of Kratos, I agree it's silly to have to choose.

I wasn't the one who brought it up anyway, it was some other guy who then tried to call me a troll when I didn't explain his reasoning for him...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#45ReliusCloverPosted 2/5/2013 9:39:56 PM
yamas11 posted...
DMC1 = Created due to a glitch in Onimisha and the game is only mediocre overall.
DMC3 = Best of the series, but all of the reusing stages and bosses near the end was bad.
DMC4 = Best gameplay, but worst stages, along with even more recycling of stages and bosses.

Tameem, get lost and get a life!

The power of Christ compels thee!! Get thee hence, Satan!

Back to the Abyss with thy soul, Tameem ha Satan!
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#46DrunkBeardGuyPosted 2/5/2013 9:42:02 PM
I just wanted to give a real answer since he was trolling
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#47SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 1:23:58 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
yamas11 posted...

Created due to a glitch in Onimusha...well at least this troll is original
#48yamas11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:55:19 AM
Everyone who disagrees should go replay the originals right now and see how mediocre they are. Don't let nostalgia fool you.
---
This is my sig
#49RetsuxDPosted 2/7/2013 11:59:21 AM
Last time I played 3 and 1 was less than a week ago.
I played 4 yesterday, I enjoyed them as much as I ever did.

You aren't tricking me, ruseman
#50Pesmerga255Posted 2/7/2013 12:01:22 PM
shatterstar posted...
yamas11 posted...

I agree. Those games were decent for their time. But they're crap compared to the current gen.

DmC was the best DMC game that I've ever played.

DmC is average in every possible way.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!