Ya know, the original DMC series was never really that good in the first place

#81DevilTears604Posted 2/8/2013 10:26:59 PM
JakeTheSn8ke posted...
Because we all know Kratos is a macho man, lol

Whatever, that's your your taste so be it.

But what the hell is going on with all these DMC bashers on the board?

It's the cool thing right now to bash DmC, even though there's really no legit reason to. It's become like Call of Duty. I haven't bought a COD game in a while, but I picked up Black Ops 2 and it's a hell of a fun game. It's just people crowing cause they got nothing else to do.

BTW, the Peter Parker thing was something the old Dante did that I didn't like. New Dante doesn't, which I appreciate.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#82scorch109Posted 2/8/2013 10:32:09 PM
DMC4 would've been good if they just completely cut out everything Nero especially the gameplay portion. aka 90% of the game.
---
"The Bible is probably the most genocidal book ever written." Noam Chomsky
#83DevilTears604Posted 2/8/2013 10:35:15 PM
scorch109 posted...
DMC4 would've been good if they just completely cut out everything Nero especially the gameplay portion. aka 90% of the game.

I like your sig. It reminds me of a quote I heard from somewhere but I can't remember: "Jesus was a steadfast pacifist who advocated turning the other cheek for the purpose of universal brotherhood. Ironically enough, more people have died "in his name" than any other human being in history."
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#84JakeTheSn8kePosted 2/8/2013 10:35:20 PM
Trolls are gonna troll, I guess I'll just sit back and chuckle.

Glad you appreciate the new Dante, I'm glad they rebooted the series but I still miss old white hair Dante.

My favorite Dante is the one from 4, he just seemed so "cool" =D
---
R.I.P FFA
#85RetsuxDPosted 2/8/2013 10:36:41 PM
DevilTears604 posted...
It's the cool thing right now to bash DMC

Fixed.