Who was Dante shooting at at the end of DMC4?

#11Green_PuffPosted 2/6/2013 12:03:31 AM
I just feel bad if some dude was just casually walking by, and next thing he knows a jackass in a red coat kicks a door at him, and then shoots at him.

At least he got killed... IN STYLE!

CUURAZY!
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#12malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 12:08:50 AM
HellsController posted...
I just feel bad if some dude was just casually walking by, and next thing he knows a jackass in a red coat kicks a door at him, and then shoots at him.

It's probably like the 6th time that happened to him. that week. it just becomes a part of ones routine, wake up, go to coffee shop, walk to work, duck the door that comes flying off the hinges at 8am sharp every day, keep walking.

better question is where is dante getting those nice doors at wholesale prices.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#13NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/6/2013 12:12:07 AM
Brocknoth posted...
He was being stylish obviously. And since when has Dante ever needed a reason to be stylish? I rest my case.

As for the whole password thing last I knew Dante's shop has a "human world" cover and people in the know give the password to get to what the shop is really about. Otherwise they get a generic "sorry we closed at 8" or something XD

^ This. DMC Dante don't need a reason to be stylish.

Showdoooown.

Actually, my favorite DMC 4 taunt from Dante is when he just laughs and giggles at the enemy. XD
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.