So speaking of reboots, which Capcom IP do you think really needs a reboot?

#11fallenangel2100Posted 2/6/2013 3:31:22 AM
Megaman X maverick hunter series with more stuff NO AXEL lead into insanely awsome ZERO series with classic zero skin

Never cared for legends so I wasnt bumed when 3 got canned hell I dont accept any other MM after original rockman,X, and zero
#12ex-s_temjinPosted 2/6/2013 3:49:31 AM
Billysan posted...
Dino Crisis

The story was already pretty stupid. And we need more dinosaur games.

I want to see an actual continuation of the Onimusha storyline.

Dino Crisis doesn't need a reboot, all it needs is forgetting that Dino Crisis 3 ever happened. Seriously, still bummed that DC2 ended with a cliffhanger and they decided that it was a great idea to have zombie dinosaurs in space as the followup :/

but I second that Onimusha sequel starring grown up Jubei Jr.
#13ABadNuffDudePosted 2/6/2013 8:39:58 AM
I always thought RE4-6's (especially 6) style would work way better for Dino Crisis instead of RE but I wouldn't want it rebooted, just a continuation from after DC2.

Not really anything on your list I feel needs a reboot. S'pose they could safely reboot Strider though since Strider 2 itself was technically a reboot anyway (Grandmaster comes back to life 2000 years after the first with Hiryu being a "reincarnation" of the Hiryu in 1... yeah this is why I wouldn't have a problem with a reboot here lol).
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#14Gray_AreasPosted 2/6/2013 8:48:42 AM
Megaman has already had many "reboots," but I love Megaman SO much that I wish they would make more games similar to X. I'm in dire need of a good new side scroller. But a new Battle Network wouldn't be such a terrible thing either. :)

Megaman is by far one of my favorite series EVER and X is one of the coolest characters I've ever seen. I just need more to get my Mega-fix!
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#15KyonFumoPosted 2/6/2013 9:34:29 AM
Resi, definitely. The plot is a total incoherent mess right now and I don't think they have any idea where to take it.
---
No one cares about your computer specs.
PSN: flashfumoLIVE - Currently playing Devil May Cry 4.
#16dillpickle69Posted 2/6/2013 11:40:26 AM
I'm not voting RE because they're already probably getting a reboot, but MM and Dino Crisis really upset fans with their deaths, so I'll vote MM since it's more popular.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#17SigmaHacielPosted 2/6/2013 11:42:24 AM
Actual reboots?

Not one.

CV needed a "reboot" because Konami was too piss scared to do the 1999 era.
#18ReiderAsmadiPosted 2/6/2013 11:45:34 AM
I'd offer somebody's soul for a Breath of Fire revival.

I really miss that series. :(
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#19Sephivengeance9Posted 2/6/2013 11:46:48 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
I'm not big on the idea of reboots, but I wouldn't mind a new RE4 styled Dino Crisis.

RE6 style Dino Crisis would fit its action theme more.

Just throw an Agent Hunt mode in there and that's my personal GotY, right there. *drools*
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#20ZeroX91Posted 2/6/2013 11:48:40 AM
Anyone who voted megaman is now on my ****list. >: O

Atleast it's plot makes sense, more than can be said for RE.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA