Is Tameem cool IRL?

#1UltraCookiePosted 2/6/2013 3:37:55 AM
Is that what British people actually find 'cool'?

sory my english not so good i am from america
#2Muscle BusterPosted 2/6/2013 3:42:04 AM(edited)
Every thing I see and read about and from the guy all point to 'no'. A guy who makes that concerted an effort to be an arrogant **** in interviews and social media in the face of the barrage of contempt he takes can't be faking it.

Unless he's like CM Punk: a dickwad to everyone unless you get him on the right day.

So...no.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#3fallenangel2100Posted 2/6/2013 3:43:14 AM
I always thought their idea of cool was inbred uptight rich people living in big houses with bling on their heads that ultimatly have no real power at the end of the day and yet the world needs to stop when 1 inbred decides to hookup outside his genepool
#4UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:45:48 AM
fallenangel2100 posted...
I always thought their idea of cool was inbred uptight rich people living in big houses with bling on their heads that ultimatly have no real power at the end of the day and yet the world needs to stop when 1 inbred decides to hookup outside his genepool

yeah spot on. i want to be just like jersey shore.
#5fallenangel2100Posted 2/6/2013 3:49:07 AM
UltraCookie posted...
fallenangel2100 posted...

yeah spot on. i want to be just like jersey shore.

Lol I dont think u got it man
#6wwinterj25Posted 2/6/2013 3:56:46 AM(edited)
I can't speak for every British person but been British msyelf I will say the only thing this game gets right is the cursing and I guess Dontes hair style if they want to relate to the British public. His dress style not so much. None is cool.

I swear/curse a lot in general conversation when talking to mates and so on and quite a lot of folk do in my city. I'm 26. Naturally there is a time and place for it but I guess it's just our lingo. The hair style of Dante is what most teenage/young adults have in my city. Personally I don't but I guess it's common. Dontes build again is quite common with teenagers/young adults in my city he could do with facial hair though.

As for Tammem he isn't cool and I'm not sure how he is in life but he comes across as a fool and that's the nicest way I can put it.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7UtaNapishtiPosted 2/6/2013 4:16:59 AM
I've had drinks with him a few times. He can be a really berk but can also be a decent guy. Whenever we went out, he'd constantly grope the waitress' asses, and hit on random girls. He tends to overdrink and get a little loud, which ends up being an embarrassment for everyone. He absolutely reeks of tobacco, so I usually make an effort to scoot away from him. His clothes aren't bad, but he seems to make a point of never combing his hair, since "chicks dig it". Still, he can be an alright guy. As much as I don't like his attitude towards a lot of things, his views on globalism and human rights abuse are pretty interesting to listen to. Surprisingly, he can tell a dirty joke pretty well, though sometimes they fall flat and I have to make a fake chuckle. Whenever he doesn't finish his food, which he never does, he always gives it to me.

So yeah, he's cool in small doses, but can be a little much for many people.
#8SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 4:37:07 AM
UtaNapishti posted...
I've had drinks with him a few times. He can be a really berk but can also be a decent guy. Whenever we went out, he'd constantly grope the waitress' asses, and hit on random girls. He tends to overdrink and get a little loud, which ends up being an embarrassment for everyone. He absolutely reeks of tobacco, so I usually make an effort to scoot away from him. His clothes aren't bad, but he seems to make a point of never combing his hair, since "chicks dig it". Still, he can be an alright guy. As much as I don't like his attitude towards a lot of things, his views on globalism and human rights abuse are pretty interesting to listen to. Surprisingly, he can tell a dirty joke pretty well, though sometimes they fall flat and I have to make a fake chuckle. Whenever he doesn't finish his food, which he never does, he always gives it to me.

Lol
#9chaotix247Posted 2/6/2013 9:10:09 AM
No he gets laughed out of bars outside Tokyo.
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - Black Ops 2, DMCHD, MW2, NHL13, Far Cry 3
#10UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:47:10 PM
UtaNapishti posted...

Well that was detailed