Is Tameem cool IRL?

#11TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/6/2013 3:52:13 PM
Tameem is a jerk. You can't act arrogant without something to back it up. Hideo Kojima or Keiji Inafune could talk smack like him for all their accomplishments, but they don't have to. Their accomplishments speak for themselves. It's kind of like how the smallest dog has to bark the loudest.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#12Pesmerga255Posted 2/6/2013 3:53:56 PM
TamTam is a blight on this land.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13HellsControllerPosted 2/6/2013 3:54:17 PM
Not in a million years.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#14Rising_shadowPosted 2/6/2013 4:11:34 PM
Tameem is a jerk. You can't act arrogant without something to back it up. Hideo Kojima or Keiji Inafune could talk smack like him for all their accomplishments, but they don't have to. Their accomplishments speak for themselves. It's kind of like how the smallest dog has to bark the loudest.

There's the irony innit. Kojima is probably one of the nicest guys in the business, his habits of occasional trolling the fans aside. Tameem is a jerk who thinks he's doing AAA titles. One of them is known for one the biggest and best video game franchises in history. The other is stuck in Ninja Theory.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#15Frozen_MemoriesPosted 2/7/2013 5:52:58 AM
Rising_shadow posted...

There's the irony innit. Kojima is probably one of the nicest guys in the business, his habits of occasional trolling the fans aside. Tameem is a jerk who thinks he's doing AAA titles. One of them is known for one the biggest and best video game franchises in history. The other is stuck in Ninja Theory.

This. Kojima only LOOKS like a pretentious ass. Tameem though? There's no way anyone can fake being that arrogant. He can rot in a pit along with David Cage and Peter Moleneux or whatever his name his.
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#16pkmastah15Posted 2/7/2013 6:02:26 AM
UtaNapishti posted...
I've had drinks with him a few times. He can be a really berk but can also be a decent guy. Whenever we went out, he'd constantly grope the waitress' asses, and hit on random girls. He tends to overdrink and get a little loud, which ends up being an embarrassment for everyone. He absolutely reeks of tobacco, so I usually make an effort to scoot away from him. His clothes aren't bad, but he seems to make a point of never combing his hair, since "chicks dig it". Still, he can be an alright guy. As much as I don't like his attitude towards a lot of things, his views on globalism and human rights abuse are pretty interesting to listen to. Surprisingly, he can tell a dirty joke pretty well, though sometimes they fall flat and I have to make a fake chuckle. Whenever he doesn't finish his food, which he never does, he always gives it to me.

So yeah, he's cool in small doses, but can be a little much for many people.

ROFL
#17UltraCookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:27:09 PM
Frozen_Memories posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

This. Kojima only LOOKS like a pretentious ass. Tameem though? There's no way anyone can fake being that arrogant. He can rot in a pit along with David Cage and Peter Moleneux or whatever his name his.

Molyneux isn't pretentious, he's just a liar.
#18ShadowZero007Posted 2/7/2013 3:31:18 PM
He seems like he'd be alright.
I'd have a pint with the guy.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#19ZeroX91Posted 2/7/2013 3:44:01 PM(edited)
Molyneux does decent work when his ego doesn't get in the way. 50,000 euro dlc was funny, and would have actually been a neat experiment if he set it at say 30 usd.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/peter-molyneux-s-50-000-dlc/097605

Bit of a crybaby though.

ShadowZero007 posted...
He seems like he'd be alright.
I'd have a pint with the guy.

I couldn't seems like it would be like dealing with my brother-in-law, everything he says is "profound" when they are really just pointing out the obvious.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#20malicemizerfanPosted 2/7/2013 3:44:15 PM
UltraCookie posted...
Frozen_Memories posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Molyneux isn't pretentious, he's just a liar.

not even sure molyneux is a liar. He genuinely seems to believe the stuff he says sometimes.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.