I`m not being funny but dont you think Capcom may have blown it big time ?

#1gemasis_sydawnPosted 2/6/2013 2:46:57 AM
I`m an avid DMC follower, people from this board who know me know that. But I have to say, this whole new Dante was doomed from day one and I think its ultimately Capcom to blame.

Yes, Ninja Theory bought a goofy looking dante into play which most hated from DAY 1...not near end of production, bloody hell it was pre-main production and the attitude was like that of a mother shoving food down some kind of new born kid, as if to say "meh, you will take what we have to offer whether they like it or not so live with it " which was uber naive in this volatile gaming environment dont you think!

But the blame must got to Capcom, Ninja were just hired guns, not the final say, and near the end they realised the shhh could hit the fan so when they couldnt bare the onslaught to their "efforts" they came up with a way of continuing the previous series should this fail saying "this dante is actually from an alternate dimension and isnt the old dante at all" which is them basically confessing that they had no real faith in their venture nearing the end and wanted a loop hole to possibly bring back the "silver" dante no questions asked.

MY question is with so much faith destroyed from their core demographic, will DmC2 or DMC5 really get the respect it deserves out the gate? Your views please!
#2SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 3:05:22 AM(edited)
I have no doubt that DmC has stained the franchise.
#3thanthenPosted 2/6/2013 4:37:45 AM
DmC > old games.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#4SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 4:38:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 4:38:58 AM
^ troll. Do not feed.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#6SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 4:39:55 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
^ troll. Do not feed.

K, sorry about that.
#7KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 4:39:58 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
^ troll. Do not feed.
#8FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 4:40:11 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
^ troll. Do not feed.

I wonder what he was warned for...
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#9DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 4:41:16 AM
Good work guys. Now pizza anyone?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#10KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 4:44:17 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Good work guys. Now pizza anyone?

yup:D