I`m not being funny but dont you think Capcom may have blown it big time ?

#11Sephivengeance9Posted 2/6/2013 5:03:10 AM
What this thread needs is a stylish rave party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGryl1tumgs

There we go, now, party!
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#12gemasis_sydawn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:49:20 AM(edited)
How can an honest question have so many meaningless replies to it. Im asking an honest question here people
#13gemasis_sydawn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:52:27 AM
But silent is right, this isnt a DmC> or < than whatever, this is purely asking WHO feels very weary about buying the next DmC or DMC based on what has happened. I for one, have lost alot of faith in em..
#14hoagie727Posted 2/6/2013 7:21:06 AM
Gemasis.

From the Hand vs Eye site?

I remember your DMC 3 combo vids.

You are a DMC legend.

I just hope they make more DMC games after the hate this got but if they are made they will get hate as well. Gamers just feel to entitled now a days.

What was your view of the gameplay in this if I may ask?
#15QCTeamkillPosted 2/6/2013 7:22:00 AM
I'll still buy anything with DMC (DmC or DMC, not anything with a Dante cameo in it) on it day 1.

They should go with Sparda or Nero story, forget about Dante a few years, should it be NT or Capcom doesn't really matter.
#16gemasis_sydawn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:53:18 AM
Yes, its me... Oh, The Hand Vs Eye is coming back this year... thanx for remembering my DMC prowess :)

Regarding gameplay, well I feel the engine on DmC regarding dante ( only dante ) is actually quite fluid in weapon transitions but AWFULLY DUMBED DOWN so that the real intricate stuff that the chosen few could do on previous versions is now more accessible to the "average gamer" so to speak....

The boss A.I is not as strong either, I will put up videos soon for all of them tearing all of them new a....holes...

Enemy A.Is - some are there to be slaughtered - dumb as hell, while others are just plain annoying ( witches and those cat like things and those parrying pesky double sword bearing nuts ) ALTHOUGH once you get the mechanic/s down to beat them they become fun to beat up.

I have to say this... this felt in alot of ways fitting to be a Heavenly sword sequel just be the way the aerial engine here works - So in closing its not dire awful, far from it, but its just not what DMC core fans wanted - simple as....
#17keiththeWOLFPosted 2/6/2013 11:26:53 AM
Dude you are a legend! I used to watch your videos all the time. Made me a much better DMC3 player. Thanks! I completely agree with your analysis of the gameplay. There are a few interesting enemies, but most of them are just rebellion fodder.

Can't wait to see the new vids.
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#18gemasis_sydawn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:31:10 AM
Thanks Keith.. and yes, then videos are coming trust me!
#19SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 12:23:37 PM
Wish people were more cooperative and actually participated in your thread the way you wanted them to.
#20DevilTears604Posted 2/6/2013 12:32:26 PM
I lost a lot of faith with DMC4 and this game has brought me back big time.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V