How hard is hell and hell mode?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 4:48:39 AM
jw
#2megamaticsPosted 2/6/2013 4:51:41 AM
Hell And Hell and Heaven And Hell are just gimmick modes. They're more for fun then to be difficult.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:53:50 AM
whatre you talking about? it says you die in one hit with hard enemies that require a lot of dmg. that sounds hard to me.
#4indevilPosted 2/6/2013 4:58:59 AM
so you just answered your own question.
---
---
---
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:01:35 AM
well i answered my own question better than someone saying that a harder difficulty is a "gimmick" lol wtf
#6indevilPosted 2/6/2013 5:05:29 AM
e d g y
---
---
---
#7RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 6:00:47 AM
Yes.

Look at 4, DMD is like 3 times more dangerous than HAH.
Just a gimmick difficulty where only environmental hazards should be a threat.
#8GoldsicklePosted 2/6/2013 6:53:01 AM
This is the mode where you realize what massive c***blockers the shielded enemies are.

"Y U NO LET ME DAMAGE U"

For the Death Knight & Hell Knight, at least the Arbiter and Eryx has some attacks that breaks through their guards but you're screwed when it comes to the Frost Knight.

I find out that a mix of Round Trip and Killer smashes their shields quickly.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#9SamEJIVPosted 2/6/2013 11:25:09 AM
It's not too difficult.. if you're just running through it. However, of you're like me and have a desire to see EVERYthing SSS for every mission; Then oh yes it could get a quite a bit more challenging.
---
I'm working double shifts AND overtime... I gotta tell you man,, being the best is a FULL time job! PSN:SamEJIV
#10laskalPosted 2/6/2013 11:29:21 AM
whatre you talking about? it says you die in one hit with hard enemies that require a lot of dmg. that sounds hard to me.

You have 3 gold orbs for each mission. That gives you 3 hits, instead of one. On DMD it usually takes about 3 hits to kill you as well. And enemies on Hell and Hell are Son Of Sparda level. Thus it actually almost makes it easier than DMD. There's like 2-3 actual battles in the game that will be hard. the rest is pretty fine if you made it so far. Although lack of lock on can screw you, by pulling you up to a wrong enemy. Happened to me a lot of times.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!