So why Itsuno....

#11Sephivengeance9Posted 2/6/2013 8:00:37 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
but posting some info like "all enemies were the same and didn't had any functionality" is basically discrediting NT. Basically whole report made me feel that NT really were only lapdogs and without Itsuno game flopped even more.

Wait, you mean the enemies were originally LESS varied than they were in the full game? I didn't think that was humanly possible.

Well, it happened in DMC 2, so I don't get your point. XD

Ah, yes. That is true. I often forget that DMC2 actually exists... Wait, what were we talking about again?
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#12Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:01:40 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
but posting some info like "all enemies were the same and didn't had any functionality" is basically discrediting NT. Basically whole report made me feel that NT really were only lapdogs and without Itsuno game flopped even more.

Wait, you mean the enemies were originally LESS varied than they were in the full game? I didn't think that was humanly possible.

no it means they were all similar looking with strange blade on elbow. And when Itsuno asked what does it do, they replied: "nothing". So Itsuno had to force them scrap the ideas.
#13SilentS89Posted 2/6/2013 8:03:02 AM
Kyrylo posted...
no it means they were all similar looking with strange blade on elbow. And when Itsuno asked what does it do, they replied: "nothing". So Itsuno had to force them scrap the ideas.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan?"
#14portuguese100Posted 2/6/2013 8:18:15 AM
So this just proves what we all knew.

Ninja Theory have some good ideas, but they just don't know what to do with them.

Sad, really. They could be really great if they tried a little harder.
#15Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:20:41 AM
portuguese100 posted...
So this just proves what we all knew.

Ninja Theory have some good ideas, but they just don't know what to do with them.

Sad, really. They could be really great if they tried a little harder.

blade on elbow? good Idea? ummmm....
#16Rising_shadowPosted 2/6/2013 8:23:04 AM
Elbow blades are a good idea. If you can rotate your limbs abnormally. So no, it wasn't a good idea.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!