Could Capcom make DmC 2 by themselves?

#11produnerPosted 2/6/2013 7:38:19 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Huskies are quite the handful.

0/10

It is not my fault that you lack a couple of brain cells, by couple i mean in thousands.
#12Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:38:25 AM
SilentS89 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I mean, Capcom doesn't need another studio to make a DMC or even another DmC at all.

What gives you this idea?

DMC 2,3,4...

All made by Capcom itself, did you know that?

Oh, my bad for taking you seriously.

I won't make that mistake twice.

Well, to be fair, you didn't take yourself seriously by asking me that question...

What did you expect?
#13Ether101Posted 2/6/2013 7:39:49 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Ether101 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I mean, Capcom doesn't need another studio to make a DMC or even another DmC at all.

If they make DmC 2 by themselves, we can expect 60 fps and graphic differences. Would you accept it?

DmC is an icon of hate. My dislike of it wouldn't change simply because Capcom decided to go it alone.

But would you like it better than a game being made by NT?

Why would I? The same behavior would still processed regardless. People need to realize that this game has a lot more problems then just who made it.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#14Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:40:06 AM
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...

0/10

It is not my fault that you lack a couple of brain cells, by couple i mean in thousands.

10/10

You have learned a new move!
#15Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:41:10 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

If they make DmC 2 by themselves, we can expect 60 fps and graphic differences. Would you accept it?

that'S about as possible as NT doing DMC5 all by themselves.

Come on, be optimistic.

It may happen or not, but let's imagine it could happen. Would you like it?
#16produnerPosted 2/6/2013 7:45:03 AM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...

0/10

10/10

produner learned google !
produner uses google !
Itsuno is working on dragon dogma and NT looked like an ideal studio to develop DMC; they have worked on HnS games, cheap studio and capcom will help them if they screwed up. Capcom wants to milk DMC, not make quality products.
#17KyryloPosted 2/6/2013 7:49:33 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

that'S about as possible as NT doing DMC5 all by themselves.

Come on, be optimistic.

It may happen or not, but let's imagine it could happen. Would you like it?

I honestly don't see where DmC can go from here. Dante has to be more mature in next part. But it means he looses his edginess. and without it. well. he lacks personality. Subplot with Kat? Well, they can only turn it into teeny drama or soap opera. Both doesn't looks that good. Story? well, the only story continuity I see is probably if they start similar to Resistance world war.. I dunno nothing of that looks interesting, so I doubt I like it even if handled by Itsuno
#18Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:55:40 AM
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...

0/10

10/10

produner learned google !
produner uses google !
Itsuno is working on dragon dogma and NT looked like an ideal studio to develop DMC; they have worked on HnS games, cheap studio and capcom will help them if they screwed up. Capcom wants to milk DMC, not make quality products.

Did you really read my topic?

I didn't say anything about Itsuno, did I? Capcom may send a different team to make another game, either DMC 5 or DmC 2.

You didn't ask my question. All you did, was using google, which it wasn't necessary at all. However, I give you 100/100 for knowing what to look for!
#19produnerPosted 2/6/2013 8:06:27 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

1- no, capcom needs a game studio to make DMC, and the only one capable of doing so is Itsuno's team, thus they brought NT and i stated why they did so.

2- Again, Itsuno and his team have the expertise with DMC's game mechanics, MT framework knowledge, DMC style , music, storyline...etc they are the only capable studio of making a proper DMC, then P* ( not with capcom), NT was more of a last resort to milk the series.
#20ABadNuffDudePosted 2/6/2013 8:24:41 AM
Depends on what Capcom does with it.
This game has WAY more problems than just not being 60 fps and "graphic differences" by which I assume you mean the way Dante looks but if not please feel free to clear this part up if you want.

I wouldn't really care who made it, even NT again as long as they can...

-Make it more challenging.

-Give each individual weapon more complex actions, 3 weapons in this game barely make up the moveset of one weapon in the old games (pretty showing when almost all of them have atleast one move that belonged to Rebellion in the old games giving Rebellion way less actions itself).

-Write a better story.*

-Write better characters.*

-Make more complex/aggressive enemies.

-Make better bosses that are actually fun to fight.

-Compose/purchase a better OST.

-Stop swearing so much, got no problem with swearing but here it's done to such a
childish level that it actually makes the dialogue worse in most cases.

-Bring back styles or atleast make a suitable substitute. Here they just took a few moves from them losing most of the deeper functions.

-Fix the ranking system/don't be afraid to punish people for sucking. Also while we're at it take completion out of it completely. Nothing wrong with giving people something extra to find around stages but finds during past playthroughs shouldn't factor into my rank this playthrough. Maybe make a separate "Completion Rank" or something?

Note: * Signifies changes I'd like but aren't necessary. Next game could be about a Dante with rainbow colored hair fighting space walruses on Mars and I'd be ok with it as long as the other things are fixed.

Also do note that NONE OF THIS IS MEANT TO BE STATED AS FACT and is all just my opinion of what would have to be done for me to care about the next DMC/DmC game.

So yeah you guys who love to come in quote the previous list and make your own list that disproves the other person's list, that'd be kinda pointless here unless you can also use neurokinesis to make me think differently lol.

---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.