1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. is this a reboot or an au?
3 years ago#1
can someone cite/link a source?
ty
What is this sorcery?!?!?!
3 years ago#2
I guess it would technically only be a reboot if it replaced the original series.

But it's an alternate universe, not canon to the original series. I don't have a link, though. : P
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
3 years ago#3
It's as good as a reboot. The only thing Devil May Cry in the game is the names of some of the characters and weapons. Also a little of the story..
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
3 years ago#4
It's crap
3 years ago#5
caffiend7 posted...
It's crap

let's stay focused on the topic at hand, thanks.

bump for cite!
3 years ago#6
To be honest who cares? Whether it's a reboot or an alternate universe is the same, it's not the universe you guys loved. It's not like it's a prequel, the old universe still exist even if it's rebooted.
3 years ago#7
RD_21 posted...
To be honest who cares? Whether it's a reboot or an alternate universe is the same, it's not the universe you guys loved. It's not like it's a prequel, the old universe still exist even if it's rebooted.

i personally think this game was amazing. i thought the story and gameplay were fantastic and i loved its predecessors too. i just need a cite for something i'm working on irl,
3 years ago#8
DmC: CE
DMC: UC

You know this to be true.
3 years ago#9
TalesoftheLulz posted...
RD_21 posted...

i personally think this game was amazing. i thought the story and gameplay were fantastic and i loved its predecessors too. i just need a cite for something i'm working on irl,

Sorry I can't help you I don't know enough about the game and/or its development.
3 years ago#10
DmC: CE
DMC: UC

You know this to be true.

Hey come on, not even Seed destiny is as bad as this turd. Seed destiny has some decent MS designs at least.
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. is this a reboot or an au?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived