More competition for DmC

#21Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/6/2013 3:51:06 PM
HellsController posted...
I sincerely doubt that Bayo is going to sell good on the Wii U.

Considering Black Ops on Vita sold more than the Wii U version, that's a safe bet.

Unless they pack it full of Nintendo fanservice to get Nintendorks excited for it...

And you know, advertise a 3rd party game. But that's not really Nintendo's style.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#22ramzariotPosted 2/6/2013 3:54:13 PM
SilentS89 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
WiiU has no exclusives.

Bayonetta2

Which I actually want to play, but there is only one system I have ever bought for just one game.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#23tehdudPosted 2/6/2013 5:59:02 PM
I love bayo but i hope it does not get ported. Ill miss out but **** the companies. Nintendo revived it. Let them have it.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#24wwinterj25Posted 2/6/2013 6:01:52 PM
tehdud posted...
I love bayo but i hope it does not get ported. Ill miss out but **** the companies. Nintendo revived it. Let them have it.

Nah. It'll be ages until I buy a WII U and Bayo is one of the reasons I want to. Take that away and it makes it more easy for me to wait. Yes I am selfish.

Still from a business standpoint it would sell more if on all three consoles and thus more chance of the series continuing.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#25QCTeamkillPosted 2/6/2013 6:07:45 PM(edited)
YES!

Thanks for the great news TC there had been rumors before Xmas (amazon France) but I was losing hope!

Woohoo *breakdancing out*
#26Rising_shadowPosted 2/6/2013 6:12:05 PM
Well, I never got vanilla Gaiden 3 so I might get it if it's the price of a greatest hits game. If.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#27AsellusPosted 2/6/2013 6:12:23 PM
I get this feeling it will later be ported...but that's just me.

Though we don't know any contractual details we do know Nintendo's the one paying for the game's development cost. I wouldn't think it too likely ports are on the table.
#28syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 8:46:48 PM
Bayonetta confirmed for smash?
#29Run_2_the_HillsPosted 2/6/2013 9:16:33 PM
RetsuxD posted...
SilentS89 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
WiiU has no exclusives.

Bayonetta2

I get this feeling it will later be ported...but that's just me.

i do too and will be a happy person if it does.