Dont be fooled by Crapcom's new statement "Fans destroyed DMC"

#1supershadonicPosted 2/6/2013 3:17:24 PM(edited)
"Devil May Cry fans destroy brand out of spite"

"Fans wanted DMC to change"

No one wanted DMC to change. People loved it for what it was like Mario or Sonic. The only thing wanted was clearification of roles like how Nero got his powers etc.. thats it. Stop blaming the fans for your own incompetence Crapcom. You experimented by making DMC 3 and 4 teams busy with Dragons Dogma and decided to release a SU**Y sequel using Ninja Theory instead of waiting for DMC team to attend to it and make a quality game.

Dont forget they said the same thing about Mega Man Legends
"Fans didn't support it".

If anyone still falls for Crapcom's lies after all those years. You are the buggest sore losers alive on the planet.

EDIT: Whether you consider me troll or whatever I dont care. I only intend to tell you all one thing. You are the consumer. Its your right to be respected. You are blamed by a company when you have the power to show them that your money should be worth what you think is worthy and not wasted on what you think isnt worthy. the company should cater to us... we shouldnt cater to them. We pay them to make those games for us. You are the consumer. You have the power... not them! You must be valued. And you must be served not them. I hope you understand what Im trying to say. And hopefully most of you wont even need this statement... much are already aware and many slowly getting aware fast. With that... peace my friends.
#2DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 3:01:24 PM
Aren't you the guy had who a massive crybaby moment and threatened to hack Capcom for not putting X in Umvc3? Yeah, be quiet. I don't need you making me look bad here.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3megaultrarice34Posted 2/6/2013 3:02:42 PM
http://www.destructoid.com//ul/user/2/25817-244133-DMCGrouppng-620x.jpg
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#4supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:04:59 PM(edited)
DuuuDe14 posted...
Aren't you the guy had who a massive crybaby moment and threatened to hack Capcom for not putting X in Umvc3? Yeah, be quiet. I don't need you making me look bad here.

I didnt threaten to hack Capcom. I threated to reduce their sales. And I must say... judging about helping in creating awareness about the company's bad deeds and the recent sales number on RE6, DmC and some others.... I must say... A job well done for me. Proud of it!
And proud of all the other people who wanted the old Capcom back. We all made it happen together. We are not mere sheep anymore. We now think of our own accord rather than something some stupid greedy company wishes to spoonfeed us.
#5bigdom93Posted 2/6/2013 3:03:49 PM
supershadonic posted...
"Devil May Cry fans destroy brand out of spite"

"Fans wanted DMC to change"

No one wanted DMC to change. People loved it for what it was like Mario or Sonic. The only thing wanted was clearification of roles like how Nero got his powers etc.. thats it. Stop blaming the fans for your own incompetence Crapcom. You experimented by making DMC 3 and 4 teams busy with Dragons Dogma and decided to release a SU**Y sequel using Ninja Theory instead of waiting for DMC team to attend to it and make a quality game.

Dont forget they said the same thing about Mega Man Legends
"Fans didn't support it".

If anyone still falls for Crapcom's lies after all those years. You are the buggest sore losers alive on the planet.

and to put salt on the wound they took everything they did for MML and made it into "ex troopers" a lost planet spinoff
#6Guardian CDPosted 2/6/2013 3:04:36 PM
Doesn't make his point any less valid. How can a company a company blame the fans for their failure to listen to them? Capcom can't keep blaming customers for failure. Eventually there will be no one left to buy their products.
---
"So where is the justice when no one is at fault,
and a human life is tragically wasted?
" Bad Religion, Billy
#7DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 3:05:05 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...
http://www.destructoid.com//ul/user/2/25817-244133-DMCGrouppng-620x.jpg

Should have replaced Gloria with Bayonetta.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#8cyanide_suicidePosted 2/6/2013 3:05:37 PM
When did Capcom say this? The only one I knew who said this was some catastrophically butthurt editor from some random UK website.
#9produnerPosted 2/6/2013 3:07:35 PM(edited)
Fans= part of consumers. So consumers destroyed your business? You take risks when you start a business like trying to appeal to people and focus on quality, Capcom ignored both. That decision didn't pay off.
#10supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:07:04 PM
Guardian CD posted...
Doesn't make his point any less valid. How can a company a company blame the fans for their failure to listen to them? Capcom can't keep blaming customers for failure. Eventually there will be no one left to buy their products.

Exactly. Thats my point. This aint the first time. I remember how everyone was exited about Legends 3 and fans supporting to such an extent that they had a devroom with us providing the artworks and designs which Capcom selected.... do you have any idea how much Capcom had their costs cut down by just that? And how do we get replayed?

Capcom: "Fans didn't support it"