The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#1happychappy654Posted 2/6/2013 7:32:56 PM(edited)
You all act as though you're entitled to have the game tailored exactly to your own personal tastes - right down to the core. Nobody forced you to buy the game, the developers are not obligated to create a video game to please you so called "hardcore fans" (aka weeboos). Nor are you entitled to insult them because you went ahead and bought the game before a decent amount of user reviews, opinions and user videos were available.

Professional reviewers are also not obligated to agree with you. If you don't like the game, tough. Either sell it, return it or reconcile yourself with the fact a video game you purchased hasn't been created specifically to satisfy your own personal tastes in every single little abstract way.

You are self entitled brats and it's quite sad that you think the world should revolve around you. Move on, play something else and stop visiting this board purely to piss and moan, and make topic after topic about how much you hate DmC.

The game has sold 1 million copies, do you honestly think every one of those people resides on gamefaqs, complaining endlessly? You are not a majority. There are people who love the game, though they're probably busy playing it instead of acting like self entitled children.

I await your reporting of this topic, your pseudo intellectual replies and childish retorts.
#2Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/6/2013 7:25:54 PM
You don't sound very happy.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#3syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 7:27:23 PM
Publishers are not entitled to our money.

Also your numbers are wrong, but i'll let someone else straighten you out.
#4TheBestGman2007Posted 2/6/2013 7:27:58 PM
*sits in lawnchair*

*munches popcorn*

Dis gun' be good!
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#5Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 7:28:31 PM
Indeed, definitely not a happy chap.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#6RayconPosted 2/6/2013 7:28:43 PM
Megiddo_Flare posted...
You don't sound very happy.

XD
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#7RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 7:31:17 PM(edited)
You are mad.

Oh, and I forgot: this is bait.
#8tehheadPosted 2/6/2013 7:30:25 PM
Well i buy the game new, do i enjoy it? I am
Why do i bash it? Because its fun, because i sure a** not truly satisfied from the game because its slow input

So i'm taking double dip of fun, bashing & playing
#9devak108Posted 2/6/2013 7:30:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaAz1zcdXI

This is a serious problem TC. Get yourself checked out ASAP.
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#10dillpickle69Posted 2/6/2013 7:31:09 PM
Awww, how cute. TC thinks people can't complain when a company ditches their fanbase to make a game that pisses them off. Also.

happychappy654 posted...
You are not a majority.

Just. Gonna. Let. That. Sit. There. For. Others. To. See.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg