This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#11velvet_hammerPosted 2/6/2013 8:33:02 PM
you sound like a self entitled brat saying I have to buy something I dont like.. publishers are never guaranteed my money if they want it they better put up or shut up when it flops
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#12Dinkleb3rgPosted 2/6/2013 8:33:33 PM
happychappy654 posted...
You all act as though you're entitled to have the game tailored exactly to your own personal tastes - right down to the core. Nobody forced you to buy the game, the developers are not obligated to create a video game to please you so called "hardcore fans" (aka weeboos). Nor are you entitled to insult them because you went ahead and bought the game before a decent amount of user reviews, opinions and user videos were available.

Professional reviewers are also not obligated to agree with you. If you don't like the game, tough. Either sell it, return it or reconcile yourself with the fact a video game you purchased hasn't been created specifically to satisfy your own personal tastes in every single little abstract way.

You are self entitled brats and it's quite sad that you think the world should revolve around you. Move on, play something else and stop visiting this board purely to piss and moan, and make topic after topic about how much you hate DmC.

The game has sold 1 million copies, do you honestly think every one of those people resides on gamefaqs, complaining endlessly? You are not a majority. There are people who love the game, though they're probably busy playing it instead of acting like self entitled children.

I await your reporting of this topic, your pseudo intellectual replies and childish retorts.

Why do you think that the developers are entitled to us buying their game?
---
Boingloings... somebody got hit in them
#13Dominus_1Posted 2/6/2013 8:34:04 PM
Shipped 1 million units not sold.
#14FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 8:40:22 PM
TC isn't old enough to have a GFAQs account
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#15happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:46:00 PM(edited)
Spamming a website with useless, unintelligent comments directed at the game, its publishers and developers, does not constitute a valid or credible opinion/expression of a respectable viewpoint. It is childish whining and trolling.

You will also be unable to offend me, as you are merely an internet user whom has no impact upon me what so ever. I suggest you folks adopt the same attitude as it may prevent a heart attack from all that keyboard bashing you do.

PS some of you need to read more carefully because I said: no one forced you to hand over your money to the store, publisher or developer. You have no one to blame but yourselves for jumping the gun.
#16rockman11_zPosted 2/6/2013 8:42:47 PM
happychappy654 posted...
Spamming a website with useless, unintelligent comments directed at the game, its publishers and developers, does not constitute a valid or credible opinion/expression of a respectable viewpoint. It is childish whining and trolling.

You will also be unable to offend me, as you are merely an internet user whom has no impact upon me what so ever. I suggest you folks adopt the same attitude as it may prevent a heart attack from all that keyboard bashing you do.

Lol u mad, bro?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#17velvet_hammerPosted 2/6/2013 8:42:59 PM
happychappy654 posted...

your name is ironic

you mad bruh?
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#18VaruneyPosted 2/6/2013 8:46:12 PM
Well done TC. I shan't be giving you tissues for the river you're already shedding though. =/
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#19devak108Posted 2/6/2013 8:47:01 PM
You even lift braw?

Also, U mad?
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#20RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 8:47:06 PM
happychappy654 posted...

PS some of you need to read more carefully because I said: no one forced you to hand over your money to the store, publisher or developer. You have no one to blame but yourselves for jumping the gun.

You Mad 3: Keep baiting with a vengeance.