This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#131rockman11_zPosted 2/7/2013 6:03:50 AM
happychappy654 posted...
Orange00 posted...
Tc, i don't anymore post on these boards for obvious reasons, this topic is a prime example of what i mean. But i had to post in this one to show my support. TC, i fully agree with you. What makes this whole mess even more pathetic is that these guys actually don't even know what they're talking about. As they said themselves, they haven't even played the goddamn game. Still they come here day after day to bash it..

Absolutely true. They're always telling everyone else that they are children, immature, trolls, complainers, haters etc while actually thinking THEY'RE the mature gamers. They think everyone should like what they like and think what they think, otherwise ironically, they're ignorant to an extent where they actually can't see that they're projecting their own insecurities upon others.

Unless you're giving away free stuff, absolutely anything and everything is turned into an arguement. Either by kids who think they're "cool" or young adults who think turning 18 suddenly makes them Einstein.

Gamefaqs having large userbase truly makes gamers look like the stereotypical man children and loud mouthed kids.

Gives me a good chuckle watching everyone else getting bent out of shape while telling me I'm the one who's upset lol. Always the same old story here.

Don't cry...:(
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#132MoreFunThanTVPosted 2/7/2013 7:03:36 AM
Self-entitled about something I'm gonna buy with MY money for MY enjoyment? You don't say?

Never really understood this argument since no one buys a game because its factual good they buy it because it is in there own opinion.

So of course when something someone likes changes to a way they don't like they're gonna be self entitlted about it, I mean say your favorite pizza joint that you've been getting what you consider the best pepperoni pizza in the entire world suddenly starts only making veggie pizzas, what are you just gonna start eating veggie pizzas then? Or are you gonna complain and if they don't change it back go somewhere else?

Gamers have a right to be self-entitled simply because they are the consumer and lets face it when you get right down to it whining and getting what you want for a fair price is basically how consumerism works. It is then up to the developers to decide which group of whiny consumer brats they can milk the most money out of and then cater to that group.

He who whines the loudest wins the right to have his money taken = Modern society in a nutshell lol.
#133abnergoinbigPosted 2/7/2013 8:18:36 AM
I salute you TC. So many good games coming out and it seems like the people who hate this game keep coming here to complain when they can just go play something else.
#134MoreFunThanTVPosted 2/7/2013 8:34:05 AM(edited)
abnergoinbig posted...
I salute you TC. So many good games coming out and it seems like the people who hate this game keep coming here to complain when they can just go play something else.

But by that logic wouldn't that make you and the TC just as much losers as the people who come here to complain since you're basically wasting time here complaining about people complaining when you too could be playing DmC or something else (or I dunno actually discussing DmC, but no one does that on this board lol)?

Pretty sure none of the complainers sit on this site all day just typing epic rants about their hatred for DmC (atleast I hope not lol), no reason someone can't complain about DmC while also playing other games lol.
#135Zwei79Posted 2/7/2013 8:56:01 AM
Gamefaqs is full of people that cry and complain all day about a game they don't like go post on a game that you do like and stop hating on the game you don't.

if I don't like a game I just don't post on the board's about how I hate it so much or even bother clicking on its boards its a waste of time and its point less.

Im never gonna post on anything thats Nintendo

Stay away from the game board's that you don't like this will cut down all the hate topics.
---
~ keep it cool ~
#136PezofpowerPosted 2/7/2013 8:59:54 AM
abnergoinbig posted...

Casual Detected. (or maybe you're like 15, idk)

By your logic nobody is allowed to want more of what they grew up with apparently. More importantly your logic doesn't hold developers accountable for their crap games.

People are allowed to dislike change, and they are allowed to hate a blemish on a series they enjoyed, and they are allowed to be dissatisfied when their scumbag company tries to justify getting into their wallets for something sub par.

If enough gamers refused to purchase bad games, devs would be forced to make better games.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#137SilentS89Posted 2/7/2013 9:01:39 AM
Zwei79 posted...
Gamefaqs is full of people that cry and complain all day about a game they don't like go post on a game that you do like and stop hating on the game you don't.

if I don't like a game I just don't post on the board's about how I hate it so much or even bother clicking on its boards its a waste of time and its point less.

Stay away from the game board's that you don't like this will cut down all the hate topics.

"The way I post makes me better than you"

All I got out of that.
#138MoreFunThanTVPosted 2/7/2013 9:27:30 AM
Zwei79 posted...

Besides asking for help and things like Vs. or who's the cutest topics I rarely if ever see anyone posting on a board for a game they like unless it's to defend that game from someone who doesn't like it or complain themselves about something they don't like.

I don't even know how I'd respond to a topic like "Hey man Person 4G is amazing!" and that's it... S'pose I'd say something like "Yeah it is and your point?" but I'm a douche...
#139rockman11_zPosted 2/7/2013 9:39:09 AM
Pezofpower posted...
abnergoinbig posted...

Casual Detected. (or maybe you're like 15, idk)

By your logic nobody is allowed to want more of what they grew up with apparently. More importantly your logic doesn't hold developers accountable for their crap games.

People are allowed to dislike change, and they are allowed to hate a blemish on a series they enjoyed, and they are allowed to be dissatisfied when their scumbag company tries to justify getting into their wallets for something sub par.

If enough gamers refused to purchase bad games, devs would be forced to make better games.

Lol, casual detected... That made me lol.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#140Nisa20Posted 2/7/2013 9:54:21 AM
malicemizerfan posted...
I am the absolute worst kind of fighter. I know I should have stopped, But I refuse. I refuse because in my eyes, to stop is something unforgivable. To simply give in, is something I will not do. I come from a long line of fighters who don't lose their line, doctors who refuse to let a patient die, and lawyers who will argue for their client, no matter their atrocity.

stopping isn't in my blood.

You're right you are the worst kind, stopping isn't in your blood? You're rather destroy what you love then rebuild it? Sounds like your idea of strength is skewed. A doctor such as that would save their patient if you're the doctor then DMC is your patient so what you just told Dude is that you'd kill them if you disliked what they've become. Sounds pretty weak and like giving up to me.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear