This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#191cyanide_suicidePosted 2/7/2013 4:57:16 PM
Paying customer on forum: This game I purchased did not meet my expectations because of *this*, *this*, *this*, and *this*.

TC:OMG STOP BEING SUCH AN ENTITLED BRAT!!!

Now let's apply this to other consumer goods and see how silly it sounds.

Paying customer at restaurant: This food I purchased did not meet my expectations because of *this*, *this*, *this*, and *this*.

Chef:OMG STOP BEING SUCH AN ENTITLED BRAT!!!

Paying customer at dealership" This car I purchased did not meet my expectations because of *this*, *this*, *this*, and *this*.

Dealer:OMG STOP BEING SUCH AN ENTITLED BRAT!!!

Paying customer at clothing store: These pants I purchased did not meet my expectations because of *this*, *this*, *this*, and *this*.

Retail clerk:OMG STOP BEING SUCH AN ENTITLED BRAT!!!

Why are potentially paying gamers called self-entitled brats when when a company gives them a product they dislike when no other consumer good has this issue? If you don't like a restaurant's food, you don't go there, and that's considered fine. If you didn't like New Coke when it was released, you didn't buy it, and that was considered fine. If you don't like a manufacturer's newly remodeled car, you don't buy it, and that's considered fine. If you don't like a studio's newly rebooted franchise, you don't buy it, and you're considered a self-entitled brat...?
#192happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:04:58 PM(edited)
tehXdemiXazn posted...
Anyone with even a basic grasp of logic can see that you're just plain wrong. Your repeated attempts to use an ad hominem against me are also ineffective. No one cares about or agrees with your opinion because your opinion is poorly supported with valid and sound arguments. It truly is a shame that I am compelled to keep responding and bumping this topic until you realize where you are: the logical corner that you created for yourself that has no way out except via false information and nonsequiter ideas.

Still harping on with the imaginary intellectualism huh? The only thing you're proving is my original point. People on this board carry on like a chook without a head. I mean nothing you're saying is relevant to the topic, its just babble.

Really, we've seen the -

*Hes a troll for not agreeing
*The easily upset antis
*The kids behaving like animals

And of course you, the wannabe intellect who strings a bunch of words together to make an irrelevant point.

Every single thing I thought would happen has happened. Hypocrites getting bent out of shape because they can't handle people liking the game and thinking its their right to flood the board day after with the same old rubbish as though their opinion is factual.

Thank you folks, you've been great in playing right into my plan. You aren't self entitled brats because you complain, you're a self entitled brat because of your attitude and inability to simply make your opinion known and move on. People have said they want the franchise burnt because they don't like its latest game. That attitude is one of a self entitled brat who thinks the world revolves around them. Disregard for anyone who feels differently.

Period :)
#193ZeroX91Posted 2/7/2013 5:05:57 PM
...*sighs*
Why did I even bother?

This guy is so insecure about his own intelligence he writes off any well reasoned argument as "pseudo-intellectual" garbage.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#194Vergil92Posted 2/7/2013 5:33:24 PM(edited)
happychappy654 posted...
Vergil92 posted...
TC is a well known troll. Please do not feed him >.>

This here folks, is a prime example of someone refusing to recognize what someone is actually saying, merely so they can continue to argue an imaginary point. Strawman fallacy I believe.

After all, if you're calling me a troll you clearly aren't acknowledging the point. Not to mention that the vast majority of people are upset at my posts - the only reason for being so would be because people are oversensitive or simply hypocrites in that I'm.essentially being told to be quiet due to MY view....Yet the antis cannot handle being told that the way they express themselves is overly childish, obsessive and just plain...pathetic.

You'd think if people see me as a troll, pathetic etc then they would simply ignore the topic. Instead they feel compelled to reply because they feel their obsessive methods of expression are being threatened

I'm not calling you a troll because of me refusing anything, I'm calling you a troll because I've seen thing song and dance from you several times before.

I wasn't replying to anything from you either, I was simply just giving everyone else a heads up of your intention that way they don't waste their time responding to this rather obvious attempt at starting an argument (like I am unfortunately doing right now >.>).
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#195tehXdemiXaznPosted 2/7/2013 5:11:12 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
...*sighs*
Why did I even bother?

This guy is so insecure about his own intelligence he writes off any well reasoned argument as "pseudo-intellectual" garbage.

I just can't understand how people can legitimately think this. I mean I'm not a genius but I have actually taken a lot of logic and philosophy classes as part of my college education at a 4 year institution. I'm studying to become an engineer right now. What is the definition of an intellectual these days anyway?
---
... Nope, it's still the same.
#196NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/7/2013 5:14:18 PM
I didn't like DmC, I didn't buy it. And I don't hate or bash people that do like DmC. It's just not my cup of tea and I'd prefer the original DMC.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#197Dark_EpathyPosted 2/7/2013 5:14:43 PM
I don't think people against this game are entitled. Their complaints are valid.

How they do the complaining. . . that's a different story. And, of course, I should add that you'll always be labeled as a hypocrite if you complain about the complaining. It falls on us to be on the moral high ground, I guess. ; )
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#198ZeroX91Posted 2/7/2013 5:16:49 PM
tehXdemiXazn posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
...*sighs*
Why did I even bother?

I just can't understand how people can legitimately think this. I mean I'm not a genius but I have actually taken a lot of logic and philosophy classes as part of my college education at a 4 year institution. I'm studying to become an engineer right now. What is the definition of an intellectual these days anyway?

...I meant TC not you. (unless I misinterpreted your post, I've been drinking. lol :] )
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#199tehXdemiXaznPosted 2/7/2013 5:19:08 PM
No no I'm aware of what you meant I was just quoting you for context.
---
... Nope, it's still the same.