This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#21Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/6/2013 8:47:41 PM
You should change your name to condescendingchappy654. I think it suits you better.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#22darkslayer001Posted 2/6/2013 8:48:21 PM
can someone teach me Thread Derailing 101 right now by showing an example?
#23FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 8:48:24 PM
happychappy654 posted...
Spamming a website with useless, unintelligent comments directed at the game, its publishers and developers, does not constitute a valid or credible opinion/expression of a respectable viewpoint. It is childish whining and trolling.

You will also be unable to offend me, as you are merely an internet user whom has no impact upon me what so ever. I suggest you folks adopt the same attitude as it may prevent a heart attack from all that keyboard bashing you do.

PS some of you need to read more carefully because I said: no one forced you to hand over your money to the store, publisher or developer. You have no one to blame but yourselves for jumping the gun.

LOL we have our reasons for disliking this game, if you can't see that then the troll is you. Also you obviously are upset about it since you made a topic about it. Please whine elsewhere as we don't care what you have to say
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#24happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:50:09 PM
I rest my case. Within less than 10 minutes you have displayed precisely the very level of self entitlement and childish bantering I originally noted.

Thank you for allowing all to see.
#25FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 8:50:16 PM
darkslayer001 posted...

You argue back and forth about something that has nothing to do about the topic..
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#26velvet_hammerPosted 2/6/2013 8:51:17 PM
TC is having a meltdown in front of all of Gfaqs

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#27BillysanPosted 2/6/2013 8:51:31 PM
Capcom isn't entitled to my money either.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#28RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 8:51:59 PM
darkslayer001 posted...

I was saving this for a new thread, but you can have it, I'll just reuse it tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/Mt8S7Z8.jpg

Pay attention to how old this article is.
#29Seifer 87Posted 2/6/2013 8:52:55 PM
I think you mean weaboos.

Also original DMC doesn't have that much in heavy anime stuff, its actually quite reminiscent of an over the top american action movie.

The entitlement argument is also quite weak, maybe if all these games where free but as it stands they are a fair chunk of change, I think people are entitled to whatever they want, also 1.2 million is projected sales numbers and shipped copies, they haven't cracked a million in sales yet.
---
"Intelligence is not a pre-requisite for existence"
"Everybody lies"
#30VaruneyPosted 2/6/2013 8:52:58 PM
happychappy654 posted...
I rest my case. Within less than 10 minutes you have displayed precisely the very level of self entitlement and childish bantering I originally noted.

Thank you for allowing all to see.

I'd actually like to think of this one as an adult. As there is nothing more tragic than a grown man who is still a kid at heart.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*