This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#31rice_noodlesPosted 2/6/2013 7:52:59 PM
TC thinks he is entitled for everyone to act according to how he sees fit.
#32megaultrarice34Posted 2/6/2013 7:54:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/snJC8ZG.jpg
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#33SiLVeR_420Posted 2/6/2013 7:54:25 PM
happychappy654 posted...
I rest my case. Within less than 10 minutes you have displayed precisely the very level of self entitlement and childish bantering I originally noted.

Thank you for allowing all to see.

Stop being so sour bub.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#34360pagesPosted 2/6/2013 7:54:34 PM
happychappy654 posted...
You all act as though you're entitled to have the game tailored exactly to your own personal tastes - right down to the core. Nobody forced you to buy the game, the developers are not obligated to create a video game to please you so called "hardcore fans" (aka weeboos). Nor are you entitled to insult them because you went ahead and bought the game before a decent amount of user reviews, opinions and user videos were available.

Professional reviewers are also not obligated to agree with you. If you don't like the game, tough. Either sell it, return it or reconcile yourself with the fact a video game you purchased hasn't been created specifically to satisfy your own personal tastes in every single little abstract way.

You are self entitled brats and it's quite sad that you think the world should revolve around you. Move on, play something else and stop visiting this board purely to piss and moan, and make topic after topic about how much you hate DmC.

The game has sold 1 million copies, do you honestly think every one of those people resides on gamefaqs, complaining endlessly? You are not a majority. There are people who love the game, though they're probably busy playing it instead of acting like self entitled children.

I await your reporting of this topic, your pseudo intellectual replies and childish retorts.

This game hasn't sold a million, Capcom would have said something by now, plus I'm pretty sure not a lot of people bought the game. People voted with their wallets, Capcom isn't entitled to my money.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#35happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:56:24 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
happychappy654 posted...
Spamming a website with useless, unintelligent comments directed at the game, its publishers and developers, does not constitute a valid or credible opinion/expression of a respectable viewpoint. It is childish whining and trolling.

You will also be unable to offend me, as you are merely an internet user whom has no impact upon me what so ever. I suggest you folks adopt the same attitude as it may prevent a heart attack from all that keyboard bashing you do.

PS some of you need to read more carefully because I said: no one forced you to hand over your money to the store, publisher or developer. You have no one to blame but yourselves for jumping the gun.

LOL we have our reasons for disliking this game, if you can't see that then the troll is you. Also you obviously are upset about it since you made a topic about it. Please whine elsewhere as we don't care what you have to say

When you say "we" do you mean your imaginary band of internet brothers who unite to teach big bad Capcom & Ninja Theory a lesson with your "badboy words" and internet anger by using capital letters?

Please do keep me posted on your rocksolid campaign. I can see you making President some day ;)
#36RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 7:58:03 PM
He's using "we" the same way you are using "you"

You're still mad.
#37velvet_hammerPosted 2/6/2013 7:58:23 PM
He mad brosephs
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#38HellsControllerPosted 2/6/2013 7:59:09 PM
I like how he implies we have to buy the game. He didn't say don't buy it. He says get over it or sell it.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#39FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 7:59:55 PM
happychappy654 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
happychappy654 posted...
Spamming a website with useless, unintelligent comments directed at the game, its publishers and developers, does not constitute a valid or credible opinion/expression of a respectable viewpoint. It is childish whining and trolling.

You will also be unable to offend me, as you are merely an internet user whom has no impact upon me what so ever. I suggest you folks adopt the same attitude as it may prevent a heart attack from all that keyboard bashing you do.

PS some of you need to read more carefully because I said: no one forced you to hand over your money to the store, publisher or developer. You have no one to blame but yourselves for jumping the gun.

LOL we have our reasons for disliking this game, if you can't see that then the troll is you. Also you obviously are upset about it since you made a topic about it. Please whine elsewhere as we don't care what you have to say

When you say "we" do you mean your imaginary band of internet brothers who unite to teach big bad Capcom & Ninja Theory a lesson with your "badboy words" and internet anger by using capital letters?

Please do keep me posted on your rocksolid campaign. I can see you making President some day ;)

By "we" I mean the DMC fans that didn't support DmC. Do you even know what entitlement is? You obviously don't
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#40-BrokenSpiral-Posted 2/6/2013 8:00:35 PM
TC be lookin' a fool, yo