This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#41devak108Posted 2/6/2013 9:01:21 PM
happychappy654 posted...
I rest my case. Within less than 10 minutes you have displayed precisely the very level of self entitlement and childish bantering I originally noted.

Thank you for allowing all to see.

LMAO, he SO mad.

Just be happy braj, you'll live longer :)
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#42happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:03:36 PM
Did you miss the part where I said nobody forced you to buy it and that its your own fault for not waiting for more user reviews, opinions and videos?

I never said you have to buy it. Read carefully.
#43Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 9:04:51 PM
happychappy654 posted...
Did you miss the part where I said nobody forced you to buy it and that its your own fault for not waiting for more user reviews, opinions and videos?

You are aware that the majority of us either A) Didn't buy it or B) Bought it used/rented it/borrowed it, right?
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#44DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 9:05:16 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=YM8qx-HdY5c
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#45FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 9:05:38 PM
happychappy654 posted...

Precisely. And we didn't feel like buying it. Pls obtane cloo
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#46RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 9:05:52 PM
I think pros aren't posting because this dude is making dem look bad.

I mean you can only be baiting so much.
#47VaruneyPosted 2/6/2013 9:07:49 PM
happychappy654 posted...

I agree. Despite obviously not being what you meant: No one should buy such a silly game.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#48cyanide_suicidePosted 2/6/2013 9:28:11 PM
I like how video games are the only consumer good in existence where if you're dissatisfied with the end product you paid for you get labeled as "entitled". I guess all those people that bought Toyota's with faulty brakes a few years back were "entitled" to a properly functioning car as well eh?
#49happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:39:43 PM(edited)
See, there's that attitude. You think nobody likes it. You think you represent the gaming world in regards to the quality of the game.

But heres something you can't argue with - entertainment is entirely subjective. Intelligent adults can grasp this piece of common sense, children not so much.

A faulty car can be a matter of life or death, and much more money is at stake in combination with transport being a necessity. Games and cars have nothing to do with each other regardless, so that's just stupid comparison..

You people can't seem to grasp the difference between
legitimate complaints, and whining continuously like children for days upon days about the same thing, doing so with a self entitled attitude.

If you cannot understand this point or refuse to, you must either be a kid or a very slow adult
#50HellsControllerPosted 2/6/2013 9:31:03 PM
Fine. People did like it. Just not enough people for it to do good. Unlike the other DMC's.
So the game failed.

You opened my eyes tc. All this time I thought the game failed because of that ritual we anti's did a while ago.
I didn't take the bait. I just wanted to come clean about the ritual we did to make this game fail
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.