This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#51RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 8:31:17 PM
Well, if everyone likes it, it would certainly not be selling beloe the 1M mark, and Capcom would not have slashed its sales target to 1.2M SHIPPED copies.

But that's just logical thinking, something you can't do while being mad AND baiting.
#52FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 8:32:21 PM
happychappy654 posted...
See, there's that attitude. You think nobody likes it. You think you represent the gaming world in regards to the quality of the game.

But heres something you can't argue with - entertainment is entirely subjective. Intelligent adults can grasp this piece of common sense, children not so much.

*buzzer sound* Entertainment can be measured objectively, in fact everything can
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#53VaruneyPosted 2/6/2013 8:33:13 PM
happychappy654 posted...
See, there's that attitude. You think nobody likes it. You think you represent the gaming world in regards to the quality of the game.

But heres something you can't argue with - entertainment is entirely subjective. Intelligent adults can grasp this piece of common sense, children not so much.

Precisely! Which is exactly why the game has shipped a million, but has not sold the exact same amount.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#54weFest0507Posted 2/6/2013 8:41:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hetaBX00wtI
#55Sephivengeance9Posted 2/6/2013 8:43:37 PM
You know what this thread needs? A stylish rave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGryl1tumgs

There we go, now people can party and debate the finer points of TC's incoherent rambling about "entitlement" and his incorrect use of the word.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#56happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:47:59 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
happychappy654 posted...

*buzzer sound* Entertainment can be measured objectively, in fact everything can

Another example of pure idiocy. A persons degree of enjoyment they get from a piece of entertainment is 100%, uncompromisingly subjective.

I'm stunned this even requires explaining. I must put you on ignore now, I absolutely cannot tolerate this level of stupidity/ignorance/lack of common sense.
#57zhaoyun99Posted 2/6/2013 8:48:56 PM
*eating Pizza*

Suddenly realized that I'm watching a JB show who can't even hit puberty at the art of conversation and try to imitate a legend REAL man like Freddie Mercury.

*Turn off the TV*

*Go play RE2 Clare Scenario A*
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#58Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 8:51:50 PM
lol TC thinks there weren't legitimate complaints about the game.

Next thing we're gonna get from him is that we're all just mad about the hair.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#59VaruneyPosted 2/6/2013 8:52:01 PM
happychappy654 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
happychappy654 posted...

Another example of pure idiocy. A persons degree of enjoyment they get from a piece of entertainment is 100%, uncompromisingly subjective.

I'm stunned this even requires explaining. I must put you on ignore now, I absolutely cannot tolerate this level of stupidity/ignorance/lack of common sense.

How ironic.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#60zhaoyun99Posted 2/6/2013 8:52:30 PM
*eating Pizza*

Suddenly realized that I'm watching a JB show who can't even hit puberty at the art of conversation and try to imitate a legend REAL man like Freddie Mercury.

*Turn off the TV*

*Go play RE2 Clare Scenario A*
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun