This proves gamers are self entitled brats

#71malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 10:10:42 PM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
vgman94 posted...
Gamers have been proven to be self-entitled since Crash Bandicoot. Ugh, you should've been there. Crying about the designs including the MC's lips, crying about how "itz nawt s'posed 2 hav fiteing!" and other arguments that would come across as childish to put it kindly, to anyone who has their priorities straight. If the gaming community was smarter in general, games like Sonic Unleashed, DmC, Asura's Wrath, Prototype and Darksiders (both their games) and more would get twice or thrice their sales while games like Uncharted, Mario and COD would get halved. But gamers these days don't really care for style or legitimately hard work, so what can you do?

Did you just seriosly group Uncharted with COD? Good lord. I mean... What?!

its basically tomb raider for the CoD crowd.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#72DarkAdonis123Posted 2/6/2013 10:12:00 PM
ITT: Not liking a game = you're an entitled brat
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#73Orange00Posted 2/6/2013 10:12:57 PM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Orange00 posted...
Tc, i don't anymore post on these boards for obvious reasons, this topic is a prime example of what i mean. But i had to post in this one to show my support. TC, i fully agree with you. What makes this whole mess even more pathetic is that these guys actually don't even know what they're talking about. As they said themselves, they haven't even played the goddamn game. Still they come here day after day to bash it..

I did. Pls obtane cloo

Everyone still bringing up the legitimate flaws and issues with the game has at least played the game in some capacity. The "pros" however, still blindly refuse to believe that DmC isn't perfect. Like I said, the entertainment value of this board is just awesome. This thread is one of the prime examples.

yea the demo they have playwd woohoo. In any case this topic is not about whether this game is good or not because that's an opinion matter, this topic is about how entitled babies you are.

i'll be taking my leave now, because this board is like talking to a brick wall that spits on you.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#74Rising_shadowPosted 2/6/2013 10:14:14 PM
Entitled is this board's version of hipster. When everyone is entitled, we're all hipsters equally.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#75Muscle BusterPosted 2/6/2013 10:15:03 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
ITT: Not liking a game = you're an entitled brat

Sadly, that's the mentality too many people seem to be taking nowadays. Because not being a muppet and actually speaking your mind about something you disagree with is BAAAD!!!!!
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#76VaruneyPosted 2/6/2013 10:15:35 PM
Orange00 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Orange00 posted...
Tc, i don't anymore post on these boards for obvious reasons, this topic is a prime example of what i mean. But i had to post in this one to show my support. TC, i fully agree with you. What makes this whole mess even more pathetic is that these guys actually don't even know what they're talking about. As they said themselves, they haven't even played the goddamn game. Still they come here day after day to bash it..

I did. Pls obtane cloo

Everyone still bringing up the legitimate flaws and issues with the game has at least played the game in some capacity. The "pros" however, still blindly refuse to believe that DmC isn't perfect. Like I said, the entertainment value of this board is just awesome. This thread is one of the prime examples.

yea the demo they have playwd woohoo. In any case this topic is not about whether this game is good or not because that's an opinion matter, this topic is about how entitled babies you are.

i'll be taking my leave now, because this board is like talking to a brick wall that spits on you.

By all means, please do.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#77malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 10:16:38 PM
Orange00 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Orange00 posted...

I did. Pls obtane cloo

you spit on the wall enough, it will bounce back. or puddle and ruin your shoes.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#78TheBestGman2007Posted 2/6/2013 10:17:12 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
vgman94 posted...
Gamers have been proven to be self-entitled since Crash Bandicoot. Ugh, you should've been there. Crying about the designs including the MC's lips, crying about how "itz nawt s'posed 2 hav fiteing!" and other arguments that would come across as childish to put it kindly, to anyone who has their priorities straight. If the gaming community was smarter in general, games like Sonic Unleashed, DmC, Asura's Wrath, Prototype and Darksiders (both their games) and more would get twice or thrice their sales while games like Uncharted, Mario and COD would get halved. But gamers these days don't really care for style or legitimately hard work, so what can you do?

Except it surpassed Tomb Raider with every iteration.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#79Sephivengeance9Posted 2/6/2013 10:19:05 PM
Orange00 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Orange00 posted...

I did. Pls obtane cloo

Oh, please, do enlighten me to all the huge, major gameplay changes between the demo and the full game... Oh wait, there are none. Lolpros.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#80malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 10:19:23 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
vgman94 posted...

Except it surpassed Tomb Raider with every iteration.

in the same way this "game" surpassed the original DMCs, maybe.
---