Antis you are the minority

#1parthos566Posted 2/6/2013 9:30:08 PM
Don't you remeber a time when most people were pleased with a game and just the few naysayers would just have to get over it. I feel like game companies keep pandering to the minority while the rest of the majority of people have been fine with everything. Sooner or later you anits or going to just get exactly what you want and thats nothing because no matter what you can't please the whole consumer base the whole time and just the majority is important you mad about DmC go play the HD Collection because you won't be seeing DMC 5 for a long time if ever....
---
PSN: Mastadope42
#2syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 9:32:01 PM
Being that they are in the minority, it's absurd to purport that they, a small, negligible faction of people, can be blamed for this game's abysmal sales.
#3DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 9:32:25 PM
We are the minority.

This game failed because of us.

Pick one, troll.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#4megaultrarice34Posted 2/6/2013 9:32:55 PM
Nah TC I'm Asian.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#5RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 9:32:57 PM
Isn't this like the 4th bait today?
#6HellsControllerPosted 2/6/2013 9:33:11 PM
We need a better class of trolls. Or at least original ones.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#7FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 9:33:26 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
We are the minority.

This game failed because of us.

Pick one, troll.

This or GTFO
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#8Shinra-ArmyPosted 2/6/2013 9:33:26 PM
Dude, the show's over.
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#9Muscle BusterPosted 2/6/2013 9:35:55 PM
DmC failed because of its own mediocrity and the arrogance and contempt for the fans Tameem, NT and gaming 'journalists' all spewed forth.

Fact.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#10parthos566(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:41:24 PM(edited)
The reason why the sales tanked is because people saying this game sucked before they even got there hand on a final product for proper review but like it made a difference when your biased your biased. This game is not crap for people to say this is poor. I don't even think half of you people have such a high skill set in the original DMC your just hopping on the bandwagon because that's what people do when they can't lead they follow. Oh and all the word of mouth that this game is the worst and everything. But the craziest thing of it is is when I was playing DMC 4 when it came out nothing but praise and even I felt that the game was not as good as DMC3 SE. It's just an opinion piece and for people to just destroy a franchise because of the direction it takes is ridiculousness. I know it just because it was outsourced to NT and it's not the original universe everybody has come to love and "EXPECT" from dmc well things change and it was the consumer base that couldn't get DMC over so maybe you antis should have bought some more DMC so DMC 5 could of been made. Also if Capcom wanted to do DMC5 they would have but they didn't have faith in you "Antis" to buy there game bc you are the minority and sorry but guys don't make the industry go around.

Not you as in 1

WE DO!!!!! IN MANY!!!
---
PSN: Mastadope42