Antis you are the minority

#51gamer6879403333Posted 2/6/2013 10:58:27 PM(edited)
Damien94 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

Back the **** up, did this fool just compare dissatisfied consumers to the civil rights movement?

Yup... pretty sad and pathetic. I believe he's also often used other horribly inappropriate tragedies like holocaust analogies in his posts here before.

No I didn't, dull stone. I said that minorities have more power then the majority gives credit for and listed the Civil Right Movement as an example of that. Or are you saying that minorities are powerless? If you are, you're saying something far worse then anything I said.

Learn to read.

Also, I've mentioned the Holocaust? Thanks for making s*** up. This is the first time I've ever even typed that word on this site, in response to your quote right here. If I've really mentioned that, I ask you to go look. I'd bet every last game and cent I own that you won't find a damn thing I've ever said about that event.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#52Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 10:59:04 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Damien94 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

Back the **** up, did this fool just compare dissatisfied consumers to the civil rights movement?

Yup... pretty sad and pathetic. I believe he's also often used other horribly inappropriate tragedies like holocaust analogies in his posts here before.

No I didn't, dull stone. I said that minorities have more power then the majority gives credit for and listed the Civil Right Movement as an example of that. Or are you saying that minorities are powerless? If you are, you're saying something far worse then anything I said.

Learn to read.

Also, the Holocaust? Thanks for making s*** up. This is the first time I've ever even typed that word on this site, and only because of you right here.

Sooo, yeah you did. In this case, dissatisfied customers are the minority (according to you and the TC) and you compared them to the civil rights movement.

And no, I never stated they're powerless, but nice attempt at a deflection. If you bothered to read what I wrote earlier, I said that the minority group was not the sole reason for the change in civil rights. Just as we (antis) are not the sole reason for this game failing.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#53gamer6879403333Posted 2/6/2013 11:01:44 PM
Damien94 posted...
Damien94 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

Learn to read.

Also, the Holocaust? Thanks for making s*** up. This is the first time I've ever even typed that word on this site, and only because of you right here.

Sooo, yeah you did. In this case, dissatisfied customers are the minority (according to you and the TC) and you compared them to the civil rights movement.

And no, I never stated they're powerless, but nice attempt at a deflection. If you bothered to read what I wrote earlier, I said that the minority group was not the sole reason for the change in civil rights. Just as we (antis) are not the sole reason for this game failing.

Minorities have power>example=/=US PROS ARE LIKE THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS LOL

Do you have a 2nd grade reading level or something? Also, nice job trying to just sidestep the utter freaking lie and slander you said about me. Is making stuff up the only way you can make a point?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#54Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 11:07:19 PM

Minorities have power>example=/=US PROS ARE LIKE THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS LOL

Do you have a 2nd grade reading level or something? Also, nice job trying to just sidestep the utter freaking lie and slander you said about me. Is making stuff up the only way you can make a point?

Actually, the TC claimed the minority was the Antis.

And you're still missing the point that minorities never effect change solely on their own.
---
#55gamer6879403333Posted 2/6/2013 11:10:15 PM(edited)
Damien94 posted...
Actually, the TC claimed the minority was the Antis.

No s***. That's my point! You really do have a bad reading level after all.
---
#56Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 11:15:39 PM

LMAO No it wasn't. You were having a hernia over your minority comparison being called into question.

And from the numerous insults in every post of yours, I'm just going to assume you understand the problem with your argument that I pointed out and you have nothing more to say.
---
#57gamer6879403333Posted 2/6/2013 11:20:07 PM(edited)
Damien94 posted...

LMAO No it wasn't. You were having a hernia over your minority comparison being called into question.

And from the numerous insults in every post of yours, I'm just going to assume you understand the problem with your argument that I pointed out and you have nothing more to say.

My point obviously needs reexplained seeing as you can't seem to figure it out yourself. It was said that antis being a minority and yet having enough clout to cause this game to fail in sales is a contradiction and that you can't have both. I said that minorities do have more power then you think and listed 2 examples, and that it's quite possible for a minority of the fanbase (the antis) to effect the game hard enough in sales to cause it to bomb even if they're not the majority.

There, do you get it now? Or do I need to talk in baby speak as if you're an infant?
---
#58fifinamboPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:34 PM
Hey Parthos I left you a message at the end of this topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65242224
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#59Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 11:31:56 PM(edited)

My point obviously needs reexplained seeing as you can't seem to figure it out yourself. It was said that antis being a minority and yet having enough clout to cause this game to fail in sales is a contradiction and that you can't have both. I said that minorities do have more power then you think and listed 2 examples, and that it's quite possible for a minority of the fanbase (the antis) to effect the game hard enough in sales to cause it to bomb even if they're not the majority.

There, do you get it now? Or do I need to talk in baby speak as if you're an infant?

And there's the insults again, since you can't talk your way out of the hole you dug.

Let me recap the discussion for you:

-I pointed out the TC was being contradictory by claiming Antis were the minority and that Antis were the reason for the game failing.

-You butt-in to the conversation with "Minorities have power to cause major changes, look at black civil rights!"

-I smack your example down by pointing out that minorities do not effect change solely on their own, like the TC claimed (and you tried to support).

So if anyone doesn't understand what's being written, it's you.
---
#60StrelokPosted 2/6/2013 11:34:59 PM
Actually TC, last I checked most of us antis *ARE* buying and playing DMC HD... it outsells DmC...
^_^
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg