Why this game is just as much YOUR fault as NT and Capcom's.

#11Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:03:49 PM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Considering that Tam-tam, Capcom and the "pros" went as far as to spit in the face of even those pointing out legitimate flaws and issues with DmC and deflect said legitimate issues by bringing up "the hair" is it any wonder the "antis" along with many other people stopped taking this game seriously?

First of all, the hate DID start with the hair. The image change was the origin of all the bad feelings and hatred towards this game, and people say it's not, but even still people are quick to insult Dante's appearance.

If you're still insulting his appearance, it's no wonder people will say "it's the hair", that's what you're showing them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#12antking61Posted 2/6/2013 9:03:52 PM
I tried writing Capcom and after a while they started banning everybody who said anything negative about this game at all, constructive criticism or otherwise.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#13360pagesPosted 2/6/2013 9:04:32 PM
People twitted TamTam pointing out flaws in the game, he insulted them and left. Can't get any better than asking the head man himself, but once again he put his fingers in his ears and ignored it.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#14Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:04:35 PM
rice_noodles posted...
but the fact can't be ignored that if ALL OF US as a collective fanbase had acted like we had some damn sense, we probably could've fixed some of this game's issues.

Yeah, we acted such collectively with Megaman Legends 3 that Capc-... Oh wait.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't play MM so I don't even know, nor do I care what happened to, or with it.
---
#15FireMage7777Posted 2/6/2013 9:05:42 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
antking61 posted...
The calmer Antis tried to make intelligent arguments. They just got told to get over the hair and shut up or straight up got called liars.

Or told their complaints had no basis in reality and to wait for the final build of the game which miraculously changed nothing they had complained of in the demo.

Wooo!

These. When I first got here I gave my reason and was trolled to all hell, including by you TC. So when in Rome...
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#16malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 9:06:30 PM
if you had anything that you didn't think was an absolute positive change for the series, you were automatically a hater, taizuku. you can act like we would have been listened to in any kind of circumstance, but you know in your heart it's a lie.

at this point, I'm sad that one of my favorite franchises has died, but happy that this mockery has been stopped from continuing in it's name.

To think that Shakespear was wrong, names matter so much as to damn one from the inception. It was simply them trying to profit from the name alone that caused this huge fight. Any other name and it would have been worthy of all the praise it received, but because they picked a name it could not live up to out of greed, it was damned to failure from the start.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#17Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:07:07 PM
360pages posted...
People twitted TamTam pointing out flaws in the game, he insulted them and left. Can't get any better than asking the head man himself, but once again he put his fingers in his ears and ignored it.

You can't point out flaws in a rude way and expect someone to take it kindly. If you were an artist, and I came up and said "YOUR ART LOOKS DUMB, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DREW IT LIKE THIS, IT LOOKS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE THE LAST DRAWING YOU DID!"

You'd probably catch a pissy attitude with me right back.

Take into account, for every constructive comment, there was 3 douches screaming and throwing tantrums.
---
#18antking61Posted 2/6/2013 9:09:02 PM
Taizuku posted...
Take into account, for every constructive comment, there was 3 douches screaming and throwing tantrums.

This does not forgive being a needless dick to the few that are being polite about it.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#19Rising_shadowPosted 2/6/2013 9:09:17 PM
Tameem has been a douche since day one. Pro-tip : Don't tell fans of the franchise you're rebooting that you think the games they like suck ass and that you can do better than everyone else. Talking out of your ass has consequences.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#20Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:10:22 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
antking61 posted...
The calmer Antis tried to make intelligent arguments. They just got told to get over the hair and shut up or straight up got called liars.

Or told their complaints had no basis in reality and to wait for the final build of the game which miraculously changed nothing they had complained of in the demo.

Wooo!

These. When I first got here I gave my reason and was trolled to all hell, including by you TC. So when in Rome...

I'll admit, I trolled the living **** out of people like you. Didn't like your attitude, you were the type to talk and never listen. A lot of the antis were. It got to a point where the entire anti argument was literally "60 frames per second, better combat, Dante was cooler, pizza" and pretty much anyone that said "I think it's okay" got jumped and called all kinds of names.
---