Why this game is just as much YOUR fault as NT and Capcom's.

#31megaultrarice34Posted 2/6/2013 10:14:32 PM
Ah, Taizuku, back to his old serious self. What happened to that Futae no Kiwami relaxed guy?
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#32Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:15:04 PM
Damien94 posted...
Taizuku posted...
I have never seen an anti give a calm reasoning for why they dislike it to a pro and not be condescending.

That's complete BS. And you've been around enough that you can't even be saying that out of ignorance. Unless this is your brother who hijacked your account or something... >.>

That's not complete BS. Even the antis that were the best fell into the same cesspool of ignorance as everyone else. I was one of the best pros (imo lol) and I often dipped into the pool of smacktalk as well. Everyone did.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#33Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:17:33 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...
Ah, Taizuku, back to his old serious self. What happened to that Futae no Kiwami relaxed guy?

If we stopped arguing for 5 minutes I'd likely be relaxed again, but every time I come to this board, we're talking about the game **** we've talked about for months now.

Tameem is dumb
So Shakespearean
Dark mature and gritty
Pros are stupid
Antis are stupid
Story is stupid
Appearance is stupid
Game wont sell
Will be GOTY
Capcom is stupid
---
#34rice_noodlesPosted 2/6/2013 10:17:56 PM
Damien94 posted...
Taizuku posted...
I have never seen an anti give a calm reasoning for why they dislike it to a pro and not be condescending.

That's complete BS. And you've been around enough that you can't even be saying that out of ignorance. Unless this is your brother who hijacked your account or something... >.>

Oh dang, missed this comedy gold here.
#35Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 10:18:23 PM
Taizuku posted...

That's not complete BS. Even the antis that were the best fell into the same cesspool of ignorance as everyone else. I was one of the best pros (imo lol) and I often dipped into the pool of smacktalk as well. Everyone did.

You just admitted in this very post that what you said was complete BS.

"I have never seen an anti give a calm reasoning for why they dislike it to a pro and not be condescending"

That is BS. While nearly everyone may have participated in a joke topic, troll topic, or flame war, there were thousands of posts by antis that weren't antagonistic and you know it, which is why you changed your wording.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#36DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 10:18:33 PM
Taizuku posted...
Damien94 posted...
Taizuku posted...

Hey hey, im still awesome.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#37RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 10:19:18 PM
Taizuku posted...

If we stopped arguing for 5 minutes I'd likely be relaxed again, but every time I come to this board, we're talking about the game **** we've talked about for months now.

Tameem is dumb
So Shakespearean
Dark mature and gritty
Pros are stupid
Antis are stupid
Story is stupid
Appearance is stupid
Game wont sell
Will be GOTY
Capcom is stupid

...But you made this thread...
#38Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:20:11 PM
Damien94 posted...
Taizuku posted...

You just admitted in this very post that what you said was complete BS.

"I have never seen an anti give a calm reasoning for why they dislike it to a pro and not be condescending"

That is BS. While nearly everyone may have participated in a joke topic, troll topic, or flame war, there were thousands of posts by antis that weren't antagonistic and you know it, which is why you changed your wording.

I didn't even change my wording. I stick by what I said. It doesn't matter if your first post is calm, if your second one is calling them an idiot. If you don't stay calm all the way through, it doesn't matter.
---
#39Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:22:19 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Taizuku posted...

Tameem is dumb
So Shakespearean
Dark mature and gritty
Pros are stupid
Antis are stupid
Story is stupid
Appearance is stupid
Game wont sell
Will be GOTY
Capcom is stupid

...But you made this thread...

I don't see what you were getting at here? My thread isn't about any of those things. It's about why everyone needs to stop acting so "Holier than thou" and chill out.

But okay.
---
#40Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 10:22:39 PM
Taizuku posted...

I didn't even change my wording. I stick by what I said. It doesn't matter if your first post is calm, if your second one is calling them an idiot. If you don't stay calm all the way through, it doesn't matter.

LMAO

People never eat cheeseburgers for breakfast.

It doesn't matter if one day a week people eat cheeseburgers for breakfast. If people don't eat cheeseburgers for breakfast every day it doesn't matter.

Maybe this is his little brother posting... I remember Taizuku being more intelligent than this.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.