Why this game is just as much YOUR fault as NT and Capcom's.

#41RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 10:23:36 PM
You said you'd chill if people would stop arguing, yet you made a thread that incites more arguing.

I really fail to see the logic.
#42SpecterVonBarenPosted 2/6/2013 10:24:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43Muscle BusterPosted 2/6/2013 10:25:20 PM
It's about why everyone needs to stop acting so "Holier than thou" and chill out.

Considering most threads nowadays on this board are started by pros blasting the antis, we know who needs to stop acting 'Holier than thou'.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#44malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 10:25:41 PM
Taizuku posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Taizuku posted...
megaultrarice34 posted...
Ah, Taizuku, back to his old serious self. What happened to that Futae no Kiwami relaxed guy?

If we stopped arguing for 5 minutes I'd likely be relaxed again, but every time I come to this board, we're talking about the game **** we've talked about for months now.

Tameem is dumb
So Shakespearean
Dark mature and gritty
Pros are stupid
Antis are stupid
Story is stupid
Appearance is stupid
Game wont sell
Will be GOTY
Capcom is stupid

...But you made this thread...

I don't see what you were getting at here? My thread isn't about any of those things. It's about why everyone needs to stop acting so "Holier than thou" and chill out.

But okay.

so you made a holier than thou thread and then started inciting fights... Logic center failing... aneurism started.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#45Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:27:05 PM
Damien94 posted...
Taizuku posted...

I didn't even change my wording. I stick by what I said. It doesn't matter if your first post is calm, if your second one is calling them an idiot. If you don't stay calm all the way through, it doesn't matter.

LMAO

People never eat cheeseburgers for breakfast.

It doesn't matter if one day a week people eat cheeseburgers for breakfast. If people don't eat cheeseburgers for breakfast every day it doesn't matter.

Maybe this is his little brother posting... I remember Taizuku being more intelligent than this.

Okay, so I'm going to use your own analogy, and explain to you why you just proved my point.

You just created the premise: People never eat cheeseburgers for breakfast.

In saying that, you're saying NO ONE, EVER, EATS CHEESEBURGERS FOR BREAKFAST.

If, one day a week, they do eat cheeseburgers, then your premise, is in fact, incorrect.

Now let's apply it to this situation.

Antis are never civil and calm while voicing their opinions.

If, one day a week, they are calm and civil, and the rest of the week they are not, my premise is wrong no?

In other words, prove me wrong by showing me, not by using poorly crafted metaphors.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#46megamaticsPosted 2/6/2013 10:28:22 PM
I Shall Call them Crapcom until they stop producing such Crap. If they don't want that name to stick in the next generation then they should probably clean up their act. My dollars will continue to vote against every game they put out that doesn't seem like anything I want.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#47Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:28:56 PM
RetsuxD posted...
You said you'd chill if people would stop arguing, yet you made a thread that incites more arguing.

I didn't incite any arguing. I didn't call anyone in particular out. I didn't insult any one in particular or a certain group at all. In fact I was quite general about the matter. The fact that you chose to take it and form it into an argument speaks volumes about you as a person and proves my point further, in that we're arguing for no reason.
---
#48Psychochild27Posted 2/6/2013 10:30:05 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
antking61 posted...
The calmer Antis tried to make intelligent arguments. They just got told to get over the hair and shut up or straight up got called liars.

Or told their complaints had no basis in reality and to wait for the final build of the game which miraculously changed nothing they had complained of in the demo.

Wooo!

These. When I first got here I gave my reason and was trolled to all hell, including by you TC. So when in Rome...

Your mistake was that you didn't front-load your posts with hollow praise to make yourself appear unbiased to the discriminating pros on this board. You just jumped straight in there and said "Man, this game has an awful autolock and stinger doesn't work a third of the time as it should!"

Instead, you should've gone and eased into your malcontent. "While there's a few things I like about this game and how Limbo is all crazy and abstract and the textures at this one point aren't completely offensive, the auto-lock in this game is rather poor and I wish Stinger would only work as it intended all the time instead of a technical majority of it."

That's what we call constructive criticism around these parts because you have to stoke the egos of those users whose egos... don't really need to be stoked as they have no creative input or any real time invested in the game's development whatsoever.

Something to keep in mind for when the inevitable DmC2 rolls around.
#49RetsuxDPosted 2/6/2013 10:31:38 PM
Taizuku posted...
RetsuxD posted...

I didn't incite any arguing. I didn't call anyone in particular out. I didn't insult any one in particular or a certain group at all. In fact I was quite general about the matter. The fact that you chose to take it and form it into an argument speaks volumes about you as a person and proves my point further, in that we're arguing for no reason.

Your topic title is a statement that rivals that of Kotaku headlines in levels of argument-incitement.

Why should I be to blame for the sales of the game?
I'm the customer, not the developer, not the publisher, not the marketer.

At the end of the day, all I have to do is choose whether I will or not buy this.
#50Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:32:27 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
antking61 posted...
The calmer Antis tried to make intelligent arguments. They just got told to get over the hair and shut up or straight up got called liars.

Or told their complaints had no basis in reality and to wait for the final build of the game which miraculously changed nothing they had complained of in the demo.

Wooo!

These. When I first got here I gave my reason and was trolled to all hell, including by you TC. So when in Rome...

Your mistake was that you didn't front-load your posts with hollow praise to make yourself appear unbiased to the discriminating pros on this board. You just jumped straight in there and said "Man, this game has an awful autolock and stinger doesn't work a third of the time as it should!"

Instead, you should've gone and eased into your malcontent. "While there's a few things I like about this game and how Limbo is all crazy and abstract and the textures at this one point aren't completely offensive, the auto-lock in this game is rather poor and I wish Stinger would only work as it intended all the time instead of a technical majority of it."

That's what we call constructive criticism around these parts because you have to stoke the egos of those users whose egos... don't really need to be stoked as they have no creative input or any real time invested in the game's development whatsoever.

Something to keep in mind for when the inevitable DmC2 rolls around.

I mean or you could've just said "I'm not really feeling these aspects of the game"

I always got a positive response.
---