Why this game is just as much YOUR fault as NT and Capcom's.

#61Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:41:33 PM
GoreGross posted...
Taizuku posted...
rice_noodles posted...
but the fact can't be ignored that if ALL OF US as a collective fanbase had acted like we had some damn sense, we probably could've fixed some of this game's issues.

Yeah, we acted such collectively with Megaman Legends 3 that Capc-... Oh wait.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't play MM so I don't even know, nor do I care what happened to, or with it.

You are talking about how we should have acted with Capcom, and yet you don't know or even care how Capcom reacts to a fanbase's actions.

Good job. Clap clap.

I didn't own a 3DS in the time period of MML3's production cycle, I didn't know the game existed until it was canceled, I'm not (nor was I ever) a fan of MML3, or any Megaman installment for that matter. However, that is totally irrelevant.

Your aim here was to promote civil discussion (or discourage trolling). You challenged antis, told them that they should have written petitions and demonstrated more constructive feedback to Capcom to earn what they thought should remain in the Devil May Cry reboot.

The gentleman above me gave you an example of the futility that would be (and was) met with taking this game seriously. You dismissed his point only because the other game in discussion (which was being developed by Capcom) is irrelevant to you personally. This discussion will go nowhere if you refute historical evidence with personal opinion.

I cannot comment on what I know nothing of. I will not bother myself with learning about a situation that has naught to do with the one at hand. That's counterproductive. I'm sorry if you felt as if I was wrong in that aspect, but there is nothing I can do for you about that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#62megaultrarice34Posted 2/6/2013 10:43:11 PM(edited)
GoreGross posted...
Taizuku posted...
rice_noodles posted...
but the fact can't be ignored that if ALL OF US as a collective fanbase had acted like we had some damn sense, we probably could've fixed some of this game's issues.

Yeah, we acted such collectively with Megaman Legends 3 that Capc-... Oh wait.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't play MM so I don't even know, nor do I care what happened to, or with it.

You are talking about how we should have acted with Capcom, and yet you don't know or even care how Capcom reacts to a fanbase's actions.

Good job. Clap clap.

I didn't own a 3DS in the time period of MML3's production cycle, I didn't know the game existed until it was canceled, I'm not (nor was I ever) a fan of MML3, or any Megaman installment for that matter. However, that is totally irrelevant.

Your aim here was to promote civil discussion (or discourage trolling). You challenged antis, told them that they should have written petitions and demonstrated more constructive feedback to Capcom to earn what they thought should remain in the Devil May Cry reboot.

The gentleman above me gave you an example of the futility that would be (and was) met with taking this game seriously. You dismissed his point only because that game is irrelevant to you personally. This discussion will go nowhere if you refute historical evidence with personal opinion.

It's not irrelevant since MML3 was a game that was devised of fan inputed ideas and concepts. Capcom basically opened up a thread on Unity and asked what the fans' thoughts were and what they wanted. Fans were ecstatic since they were getting the game that they helped create. A demo was going to be released to the public to allow them to criticize on the work and help Capcom make the game better. Then, out of the blue, the game was canceled and most of its ideas were recycled into the Lost Planet Spinoff, Ex Troopers, that would most likely never get localized.

The worst part of this is? Capcom blamed the cancelation to the fans for not being involved enough.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#63KaptainK00lPosted 2/6/2013 10:42:11 PM
I have enjoyed reading this, you make good points Taizuku. I have tried to be level headed when I can, but I admit to not being a saint by any means.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#64Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:43:03 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Whatever the TC's name is posted...
I mean or you could've just said "I'm not really feeling these aspects of the game"

I always got a positive response.

Or I can just post my grievances without having to worry about offending your delicate sensibilities by criticizing a game you've no part in making.

You could do that just fine. If you did that, you couldn't complain when you get trolled back by people.

I enjoyed your subtle disrespect too. That was mature.
---
#65Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:44:14 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
I have enjoyed reading this, you make good points Taizuku. I have tried to be level headed when I can, but I admit to not being a saint by any means.

No one is. I appreciate you being the only person in this thread to admit to personal fault besides myself and Firemage.
---
#66Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 10:45:51 PM
KaptainK00l posted...

Yes, but do you admit to never being calm and level headed? Because apparently he's never seen an anti ever post anything without being a rude ***hat. Which is a blatant lie since I've seen threads he's been in, disproving his claim.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#67DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 10:46:52 PM
Calm down Damien. Its over for now. End it while we can.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#68Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 10:47:50 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Calm down Damien. Its over for now. End it while we can.

I'm not upset. I just point out hypocrisy where I see it.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#69Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:48:23 PM
Damien94 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

Yes, but do you admit to never being calm and level headed? Because apparently he's never seen an anti ever post anything without being a rude ***hat. Which is a blatant lie since I've seen threads he's been in, disproving his claim.

One cannot be the other. That's called a logical fallacy. You're arguing my point, in reverse, and you don't even realize it.

Just because I was in the same thread, doesn't mean I've read every post. I haven't even read every post in this thread.
---
#70JessieJ577Posted 2/6/2013 10:49:14 PM
Thought this was a troll but I'm glad I clicked on it because it is true. One thing though NT didn't have to insult us right after the first trailer they could have just stated they understand our concern but hope we look past Dante's new look to a great memorable experience. I'm not sure if they would have changed more important gameplay problems, but hey their marketing wouldn't be as costly since it wouldn't be surrounded by hate.