Why this game is just as much YOUR fault as NT and Capcom's.

#71DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 10:49:48 PM
Damien94 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Calm down Damien. Its over for now. End it while we can.

I'm not upset. I just point out hypocrisy where I see it.

Its over for now. The arguing will continue without end. Pack it up for another day.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#72malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 10:50:09 PM
Damien94 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Tai isn't having any of it. he wants to live in his dream world where anti's are horrible, evil ***hats, and capcom are kind, loving saints who cater to their customer's every whim.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#73Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 10:51:08 PM
Taizuku posted...

One cannot be the other. That's called a logical fallacy. You're arguing my point, in reverse, and you don't even realize it.

Just because I was in the same thread, doesn't mean I've read every post. I haven't even read every post in this thread.

You've responded directly to people, with quotes, who have been anti and were not antagonistic. 'nuff said.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#74DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 10:51:33 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
Damien94 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Tai isn't having any of it. he wants to live in his dream world where anti's are horrible, evil ***hats, and capcom are kind, loving saints who cater to their customer's every whim.

Stop it. Your insults will only fuel the fire. Fighting wont solve anything. Come on. Move out and lets get some drink on me? Or maybe on Malus
---
#75Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:51:37 PM
Damien94 posted...
Taizuku posted...

One cannot be the other. That's called a logical fallacy. You're arguing my point, in reverse, and you don't even realize it.

Just because I was in the same thread, doesn't mean I've read every post. I haven't even read every post in this thread.

You've responded directly to people, with quotes, who have been anti and were not antagonistic. 'nuff said.

Show me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#76rice_noodlesPosted 2/6/2013 10:51:59 PM
I'm just still laughing at the idea that Capcom would listen to a fanbase if it took a different approach, and how historical evidence of that not happening is somehow irrelevant.
#77Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:52:40 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
malicemizerfan posted...
Damien94 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Stop it. Your insults will only fuel the fire. Fighting wont solve anything. Come on. Move out and lets get some drink on me? Or maybe on Malus

Ahah. He implied that I said something that I never did. I'd like to see him back up his claim.
---
#78DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 10:53:37 PM
Taizuku posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
malicemizerfan posted...
Damien94 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Ahah. He implied that I said something that I never did. I'd like to see him back up his claim.

Shut up Tai. Me and you both know you'll find someway to continue the arguement. I rather stop it early.
---
#79Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:53:51 PM
rice_noodles posted...
I'm just still laughing at the idea that Capcom would listen to a fanbase if it took a different approach, and how historical evidence of that not happening is somehow irrelevant.

I still have no idea what you're talking about, so I still can't comment on it..if you show me, I'd likely agree, until then, a simple "okay" will do you fine.
---
#80Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 10:54:14 PM
Taizuku posted...

Show me.

Gamefaqs doesn't allow me to see all your posts, so I can't go search through them to find them. Otherwise I would gladly do it.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.